Bounty

Started by Ereptor, December 06, 2003, 09:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello!

Yes, the great Ereptor now has the power to "sack" people. Tell me, Ereptor, are you going to "sack" yourself for being a wonderful person.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: EreptorOh i am sorry cal.  Then pray tell what is rwl about.  If you say hpr i will have you sacked pronto.
Hmm...

*thinks*

*thinks*

...Oooh, I've got it! HPR!

calria

I think the point is more to best others than to outright kill them off.
Otherwise, all you'd have to do is just get out of protection first, and kill everyone else methodically, one by one. And where's the fun in that?

And Ereptor, don't get uppity with me. I'd sincerely like to see you sack me from anything. And if you mean with a potato sack, I shall whap you, verily.

Juska

You are a vermin warlord in this game, I think killing people goes along with that. Besting people is good and all, but you don't get the same feeling as when you have killed your enemy off, when you do that you know you have won. Just get out of protection and kill everyone? That would be kinda hard.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

calria

My point is that making a kill more difficult makes the game more challenging, and makes a kill a MUCh bigger deal.
After all, dying in duels isn't much of a thing, right? You expect it. Dying in RWL is punishable in blood.

Juska

Well I don't play Duels, I have gotten me only 2 kills on QM Classic.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19