Beautiful RWL picture...

Started by calria, November 27, 2003, 08:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Heh. So the original thing about me is leaning on Kilk in a barrel of fish? Come on, Cal, I'm more original than that...^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mikalae Gildar

I do have a picture in the album...
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

calria

:P Shael, that was a commentary on y'all's forum-marriage...

and on the fact that I can't draw people most times unless they're in odd positions.  :lol:  

Ashyra Nightwing

That's odd... I can only draw things face-on.

baska

I really shoulod add my picturerer to the album....But first, what do you all think I look like?

Ashyra Nightwing

I think... you look like a teenage mutant ninja turtle.

Scarwake

Hmmm....Very good, Cal!!  I figured out which one I was quick enough, after I spotted the sword on my shirt....*whispers to her(the hilt is wrong)*

Why am I climbing down a rope???  I should be the one that is like throwing rocks at people!!!  Oh well, its still totally kewlio!!!

Speaking of Album....I've got a pic of Nohc that I need to put up....BUT, I forgot about it today, soooo I'll see if I remember to put it up tomorrow...*is a procrastinator*

To Ad: I sent your X-mas card out today, so you should get it by the end of the week....Cal & I had a very weird convo, just starting off with the fact that I said X-mas card and she thought I said something else....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

*grins*

Oh, that conversation gave me so much amusement. *snerk*
PASH PASH PASH

Blood Wake

you should have had me and wolf bite in it, you cant see wolf in the pic but you should have still  put him in behind his laptop
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

calria

*mutters* At some point, I'll do another one.

*grins* I should bring the originals of these to RedCon.