Bounty

Started by Orcrist, December 05, 2003, 06:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: calria
Quote from: wolf biteHummmm, so Loren is weak?  Just a reminder that even if I don't carry the flag of Loren, I am co-founder and still a member.  That makes 3 members in the top ten.  Loren is the largest clan with 11 members at the time.

Bounties are bad, people that place bounties are evil, Poeple that take bounties are fools.

The attack that was organized against Rome when they held the full top ten and took Rome down was because of the bounties Rome placed.  

There are several leader fighters that are more interested in distroying any bounty recived by fools then gaining land.

With that added informaiton, decide wizely.

Wolf Bite
Wolf would be more inteimidating if he, as an adult, would learn to spell fairly decently.

Words not spelled correctly: "people," "destroying," "received," "information," "wisely."

I do often have my skeptical moments about some messages left by the most talented wolf bite...
Err... The point here is discussion of the bounty, not personal attacks.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

calria

My form of censureship or disapproval for a forum poster's views is often expressed through such grammatical action.

Also, I was expressing my skepticism about the true identity of the poster... after all, wolf bite does have children who are also active here.

Checkerpaw

Several things:

QuoteOn the topic of Loren's allies, that is not at all a threat.

Well, it's great that you think that.  It wasn't meant to be a threat, it was meant to be a statement of fact.  If Juska tries to take down one of Loren members, and ESPECIALLY when he does it at the bidding of someone like you, he will also have to deal with me.

QuoteIf you haven't noticed, if 2 clans are allied and one of the clans is taken down to the point that the other is a good deal stronger than it, then the stronger clan normally farms its former allies. This doesn't always happen- there are some clans that are allies no matter what, but 2 clans that are allied and vying for the top normally end up backstabbing each other.

I don't backstab people.  It's as simple as that.

QuoteFinally, on the topic of this bounty, it seems that no one in this game has the guts to attack someone higher than they are.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to recent events in the game.

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Almkman

Checkerpaw not everyone is like you.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Juska

I haven't said anything yet besides weiging the pros. and cons. and now your all up in my face.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Amoraq

Hey Orcrist who are you in reg.? Just curious.
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I think he is The Monty Python Squad. Can't remember his number exactly... Maybe #60?

Formerly Scipio.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Juska

Yes, Scipio/Monty Python is #60.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Commodus

*laughs at Checkerpaw*
Nearly as intimidating as Professor I Can't Spell Good Bite.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: almkmanCheckerpaw not everyone is like you.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have yet to see Loren double cross or backstab anyone, either.  And Wolf Bite is probably the most up front and honest person playing this game.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Deathclaw

Quote from: CheckerpawCons. I have to go to war with the whole of Loren, or at least the half that can break me

And remember that Loren has allies.
As well as does Juskabally, for example my clan. If he still is interested in taking the bounty then he can discuss it with me to see if I can be of help.

BTW, I used Juskabally as an example because he showed slight interest.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Orcrist

Yes Wolf Snare, I'm #60 The Monty Python Squad, formerly Scipio. On the honest Wolf Bite, heheheh, even he'd agree that he isn't. I mean, after all, how can you be "honest and upfront" if you're overthrowing people. You can claim honesty, because you were honest in everything you said, even though you didn't say everything, but that's certainly not upfront. Also, I never said Loren would backstab people. Read the post.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Checkerpaw

Quote from: OrcristAlso, I never said Loren would backstab people. Read the post.
Why don't you read my post?  I was responding to something that almkman said, not you.

Orcrist

Quote from: CheckerpawI don't backstab people.  It's as simple as that.
that's what you said before alkman posted.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Checkerpaw

Your point being?  After I said that I do not backstab, alkman responded: "Checkerpaw not everyone is like you."

To which I replied that I have yet to see Loren backstab anyone, either.