This is sad

Started by Ereptor, December 10, 2003, 12:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

It's annoying when people post all the individual attackies. *shrugs* One of my (many) pet peeves.

Hello!

TWLM, why is that mean? It's only 100,000 skiffs. Meh, I wish I had stayed with my 2,000,000+ skiffs instead of switching to stoats... Oh, an Ereptor, want to know why I have this account as well? So that I can insult you from five different places, you jelly-legged scoff-brained magotty paice of cheese!!! (Admins, hope that counts as a Redwally insult)

Commodus

Wow!
"Hello!" is really intelligent.

"Oh, an Ereptor, want to know why I have this account as well? So that I can insult you from five different places,"

The creativity and elegance of this is astounding.

I'm a bit curious about "magotty" and "paice" but if you can explain that to me I'll be quite content.

Keep up the good work!

Menatus

Paice of cheese?

Anyway, if I didn't say it, no one would even look, muchless care.

Now they've looked, and want to kill me.

Freaking pissed at this game and some of it's people right now.

RazorClaw

Quote from: CommodusWow!
"Hello!" is really intelligent.

"Oh, an Ereptor, want to know why I have this account as well? So that I can insult you from five different places,"

The creativity and elegance of this is astounding.

I'm a bit curious about "magotty" and "paice" but if you can explain that to me I'll be quite content.

Keep up the good work!
Er, slight typo, I meant peice... So, Ereptor, I now insult your ugly bee-stung bottom from yet another place! Ah, Commodus, old buddy old pal, nice to see you're back to spending all of your time insulting my posts, correcting my spelling, and being an overall jerk, just like you used to. What is your excuse now, may I ask? You're defending Peace? He's gone. You're trying to clean up the forums? Yeah, sure, by making people dislike you and by flaming. You're not helping anyone by escaping your prison camp on teh far side of Mars, so good day to you and I don't give a care whether or not you insult me anymore. *smiles falsely*
~Hello, which is actually fairly creative, as I don't have to greet people when I post, they just have to read my title.