Retto Appreciation Day once again...

Started by The Lady Shael, December 01, 2003, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Quote from: General AustinI like the idea of RAD, just because Retto did alot for us, but please don't do the Worshipping of him. It makes me feel sad, and kind of sick too, because it goes really hard against my beliefs that you should worship only God. So, if you don't mind, please don't worship him no mores.

~Aus

P.S. Happy RAD, Retto!
Hey, sorry. Just thought that weird button was funny. *takes it off*
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

The Lady Shael

RAD isn't a worship day, just sort of a Thankgiving day, just making that note.

Also, I put Boze Appreciation Day(BAD), Ad Appreciation Day(AAD), and Shael Appreciation Day(ShAD) on the calendar. I was about to do Stormy(SAD) and Teufel(TAD), but I had to eat dinner...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Retto

Heh. I'm RAD, and Stormy is SAD, and Boze is BAD. Mwahaha. The acronyms are in my favor (or favour?)

Whee. Thankee everyone! Your appreciation is....appreciated. Really, it helps out.

Ooh. and by the way, if you're a bit put off by some of the really really long signatures, there's a new option on the forums so that all signatures are 150px tall, and bigger ones have scroll bars to see everything.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

calria

*gasp*

Wow, that's great, Retto! *appreciates it*
:lol: