Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Wolf envy?? OH NO!! THERE IS NO CURE!!

::disagrees::  ::disagrees::  

Ashyra Nightwing

Vengerak

*Tags on another for 'ole Josh, just to be nippy.*

Sonoras

Who the heck is BubbleGumSquad?He sure is stupid.....oh yeah,me!

Ashyra Nightwing

calria

Hmmm...
My opinion on the matter has already been voiced, but I'll say it again anyhow:
Wolf bite would be fairer... and boring.
Josh would be completely unfair, and make it a great game. Especially if he wasn't a multi.

*waits for the barrage of Josh-lovers to stone her for turning in that one account*

Sonoras

Yep,that werz me,dint like that stupid name,I was really stupid back then,I did lots of spam.I dont do much now.

It was really confusing back then,with all the accusence of multi accounts.

Wolf Snare

Some people have yet to realize that as a game, RWL has rules, and all players must obey them. Otherwise its just no fun. :(  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wolf Snare

Oh, and I voted Wolf Bite as the better emperor. I mean, honestly , he has mastered the game. Wolf has successfully used every good strat I can think of, and without cheating. Besides, he is very friendly. I really don't understand why most of you chose Josh, who had been caught on several occasions cheating. (and lets face it, Josh wasn't exactly the nicest person....)
All in all, Wolf Bite is a good guy, and i honestly cannot see why some of you hate him.

Just ventilating my thoughts and stating my oppinion,
Wolf Snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Nohcnonk

I picked Wolf because I have no idea who Tarsonis is XD..... ohhh he's Josh.  I'd say Wolf then ^_^

calria

Quote from: Wolf SnareOh, and I voted Wolf Bite as the better emperor. I mean, honestly , he has mastered the game. Wolf has successfully used every good strat I can think of, and without cheating. Besides, he is very friendly. I really don't understand why most of you chose Josh, who had been caught on several occasions cheating. (and lets face it, Josh wasn't exactly the nicest person....)
All in all, Wolf Bite is a good guy, and i honestly cannot see why some of you hate him.

Just ventilating my thoughts and stating my oppinion,
Wolf Snare
Remember that this poll was done before a lot of the incidents regarding Josh had surfaced... just look at the date it was started on. And, of course, we can't change our votes.

Wolf Bite really didn't start to be *quite* so dominant of the game until around this time, too, if I'm remembering correctly, so not as many of us had as much respect for him as an awesome player as we do now.

Nohcnonk

Ah.... thanks Cal.  I was wondering why so many said Josh ^_^;;;

Wolf Snare

Yes, but many still disrespect him, from what I have seen throughout the forums.... not anything resently, but still. Actually, everything seemed to come to a halt after Peace left.... *laughs*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Vengerak

It might not be so much that people hate wolf but that they prefer Josh.

Say what you like about the guy did, he's cool.  wolf seems to be a bit of a whinger.  Besides, Josh could take him apart any day of the week.  In fact I think that he is, but he's not supposed to have an account, so...