Which do you like more?

Started by Menatus, November 13, 2003, 01:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*eats stuff* That's why I couldn't break you! Skiffs and guard towers... Well, you still must have needed many towers to stop me..
At the time I had only 3,000. If that's a lot, then, well, honestly it's NOT a lot.

Menatus

No one noticed that ALL Romans have at least two forum accounts, have they?

calria

*votes RL*

The ROME people were rude to me towards the beginning, before they took the top ten, so I dislike them. I retalled against a lower member of theirs, and got a nasty note from a clan leader saying not to attack them. I replied that he ought to tell his own people that. Never did get a reply...
bah.

Ashyra Nightwing

Yee... Slayer was eviler. Everyone thought Slayer was good, and peaceful, but those who did must have never been attacked 60 or so times by someone with 40 times your networth..

windhound

QuoteNo one noticed that ALL Romans have at least two forum accounts, have they?
*nods*  nero noticed.. and if all the romans had visited this topic, there would be about, what, atleast 20 votes in rome's favor..   nero/windy only voted once though..  nulled the other..  'course you know who nero voted for  :P ...
...rome gone now...

Quoteattacked 60 or so times by someone with 40 times your networth..
:blink:  quite a bit of striking that tis..  methinks you mighta been better off clanless at that time..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Menatus

windy is one of the few romans I liked :)

Riverpaw

RL, ROME threatened to kill me irl and I can't appreciate that.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Windy, Merc, and of course Kilk were among my favorite Romans...

Riverpaw: It depends how you went about finding out who they were. I let them know in a friendly manner. Actually, confession ahead, I poked Bob on AIM to tell him his account had about 16 or so acres left. Yeah, I saved a Roman.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

@Shael
It wasn't quite as nice as it could've been, but they still overreacted.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.