A Bounty

Started by Nohcnonk, November 18, 2003, 07:12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

I'm awarding 30 billion in cash to the warlord that kills bring it on times ten (#168).  If there isn't one main warlord that kills him, I'll divide up the cash.  He's really annoying me, and just hit me down to 5k land when I had 70k half an hour ago.

mice of might

Sounds pretty mean. What did you do to deserve such attacks?
user posted image
Love the (forum) skin your in!

Nohcnonk

Well, it seems that my clan (Atruis) and our ally (Company), which are the two highest ranked clans in the game has been hitting him a lot.  I'm always willing to talk out peace with anyone (bring in on in this case).

General Austin

Bring it on is Fenix, most likely. He wouldn't make a lasting peace for Company, judging by almost ALL of his past actions. At least, Company would never ally with him anyway. We'll help you defeat him!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

DRE

bring it on is not fenix i know him personally and he can't get into the game this time besides even if he did he would be alot more powerful and be dishing out alot more damage then bring it on times ten ever did to you
I'm Comin' straight outta Compton
~DRE~
aka DMX

General Austin

Heh. Fenix isn't that good. If you could use punctuation and capitalization, I could respond to your other comments. But as of now, I can't understand them enough to give you valid points to go against your argument. Sorry!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

bob3

Quote from: DREbring it on is not fenix i know him personally and he can't get into the game this time besides even if he did he would be alot more powerful and be dishing out alot more damage then bring it on times ten ever did to you
Hi nick.
PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

caedo caelestis

Quote from: bob3Hi nick.
o_O

Nohcnonk

Alright, I'm setting a 10 bil bounty on ugh (#212) and Killer from within (#176).  They both did around 100 attacks against me together, and knocked me down to 250 acres.  I am wondering how they did so many attacks when now they have no clan.

Scarwake

Hmmm...I dunno, good question...But I'll be sure to help you beat up #168 since I'm already in the process of doing so....Easy land if you know what I mean, which you do considering I told you about it last night so....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album