Publicity Statement

Started by Ereptor, November 13, 2003, 10:04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

What is the reason for leaving a forum?  I really can't think of any real reason unless everything people said in there was against you or your beliefs.  Even then what is wrong with checking it now and then.

As Boze and i have said in the past.  These good-bye letters serve the another purpose.  Usually they are doing something other than informing the rest of the forum that they will be leaving.  That is sad.  I will not say who is doing what for what.  But i think we need to get some older individuals around this forum.  We need a little more maturity in here.  Personally i think there should be an age limit for mods.  Don't start yelling at me, because i didn't even set an age, ok?  I am just saying that this forum needs a little growing up.  

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Mark

I may not be as old as some people here, but I have grown up with some pretty stupid people (not family) and over the years I have learned to deal with it.  I have to go to a school against my will and the worst of it is that I have no friends there.  There are only people there who try to insult me at ever turn, even though I am the oldest there it doesn't mean I can make it stop.  If I make the most small move to retaliate it will be twice the next day.

What I trying to say is that there shouldn't be a age limit, but there should be a maturity limit.  There is not only immaturity coming from the younger ones, but there is a lot coming from the older ones too.

Also, I have never tried to leave, and if I did probably wouldn't tell anyone.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

Age isn't maturity, you know. I mean, at some point, obviously. But Josh was, what, 16? Heh heh. And how could you know if they were lying?

Blackeyes

Heh, now somemore thoughts about Josh, we can't keep our minds off him can we?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dilf

Blackeyes

W1n? What does that mean?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

It's leet... I wish there was a leet dictionary somewhere..

Menatus

Dod gammit!

It means win...and Beatles had a leet dictionary somewhere. leet is stupid though.

Mark

Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?