List of people that are leaving/threatened

Started by Menatus, November 11, 2003, 10:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

I did, and I left for a couple of months. The only reason I came back was because Dan/CatFood/DeadEye (who I know IRL) invited me to a RWL chat, and I wondered about it, and decided to come back to check it out again. Too bad I was really bored that week, and got hooked again. Though with all my friends leaving it's not as much fun.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

Arent you guys glad I brought him back to argue with everyone? He was always under my RWL friends group, so I invited everyone in that group who was on into the chat. Just happened he joined. Hehe.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Ah, if you didn't invite him back, I would've. Vera's a great person to have around here, he's got a lot of good sense.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

John Shadeslayer

Eh? I did leave, for one whole era. 3 months, I think it was. Not just threated, did leave.
SMSsoccerkid: I lost it.
SMSsoccerkid: It got eaten by evil mutants.
Chris 1 Life 0: That'll happen.
SMSsoccerkid: yea.

Nohcnonk

:ph34r:  I haven't threatened to leave!!!

Bloodrath

Just pointing out that I did leave for a month or so. I just came back, what a week or so ago. Hmm, time flies.

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAh, if you didn't invite him back, I would've. Vera's a great person to have around here, he's got a lot of good sense.
Why thank you.

Yes well... it's been good since I came back. A shame that some oldbies are "leaving/left" now. (Peace, Holby, Wolfbite, Ragey, Beatles...), but there's still fun to be had here!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Cindarin

I left in first Era, came back for a short time in third, and came back again just a few days ago to get every one mad ^_^
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Well Actually I Do Have a

No you came back to be owned by me...

I must say you're doing quite well.
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Mark

Well then, Menatus, ye can change your post.  Joseph did leave and I made him come back, but now he's all tied up in his game...*sighs*...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Menatus

PERHAPS YOU PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND ME. John. If you said you left and ever, EVER posted again or continue to post, you have not left. People who have? Ragefur, Stormclaw, Beatles so far, Klamath...

Beem

You should add another section.  "Those who have left and returned."   And I dun think that I threatend to leave, just posted that things might be happening and I might lose all internet for a while.  When I took my many months leave of absence I kinda just left, popped in, and let again.   So yeah...  Well hmmm *tackles and spreads skittles all around.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Riverpaw

Since I missed some due to my newbie-ness and some due to my ill-planned absences due to my real life, I ask that you please link each person to their leaving post(s).
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Blackeyes

Quote from: MenatusI just want to keep track. So many, I need to get a list down. I have a big obsession with making lists. And drawing. It's my thing, okay? I'll be updating this with the times.

People Who Are Leaving (Including those that left)
Peace Alliance
Wolf Bite
Holby
Gen. Volkov
RazorClaw (for a moment or two)
TR Shadow
Many people who I have yet to remember

People Who Have Left
Holby (I think...he posted once or twice afterwards)
Wolf Bite
Beatles
Ragey and Klamath, very long ago
A multitude of people who I will find later that did not leave posts

People That Have Threatened To Leave Even if just for a small while.
Shael (multiple times :))
Menatus
TR Shadow
Calria
~John~ (I'm sure of it)
Baska
Beem
Trident
Dead Eye
Coolclaw
Jedi
Brock
Mercenary
More, think of it later.
YOU!

Some belong in other categories...I'll sort em later.
Heh, I didn't even get put on the threatened to leave list. I must really be getting forgotten here....
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....