Blades Reach the Top

Started by Scarwake, November 01, 2003, 08:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

Well, Wolf Snare I guess that gives it away to me as to who you are in Turbo, #96...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Mikalae Gildar

Uhhh, buddy?  Skiffs are boats, not creatures.

skiff
Pronunciation Key  (skf)
n.
A flatbottom open boat of shallow draft, having a pointed bow and a square stern and propelled by oars, sail, or motor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Middle English skif, from Old French esquif, from Old Italian schifo, of Germanic origin.]

Source: The American Heritage? Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright ? 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

~This has been a public service announcement from Mikalae DarkKnight
"A true victory is to make your enemy see they were wrong to oppose you in the first place, to force them to acknowledge your greatness."

"Then you kill them?"

"...Only if it's necessary."

--Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, "Sacrifice of Angels"

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Wolf SnareHAHA! i just bought 2,000,000 skiffies! WONDERFUL creatures, they are!
lol i just wanted to tell everyone that, and i didn't know where to put it, so i stuck it in here! how fun! :P
2 million skiffs is about the most worthless things you could possibly buy. Let me guess Sauron (#51)?

windhound

skiffs arnt useless..  I likes them..  but leaders seem to be the way to go for now..  
and skiffs need creatures to man them, kinda a package deal, you buy the boat, a few misrible slaves to row them, and misc. critters to command them..   not a bad deal really...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Wolf Snare

:blink: LOL, i always thought skiffs were animals!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)