My Menatus inspired avatar

Started by Jedi!?, November 08, 2003, 05:49:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi!?

Yeah, I did it, the impossable linking of confusion, Jedi, Redwall and art  :P

<_<

Thanks for the inspiration Menatus,  ;)
I DID try to do it the Menatus style but I'm a freeware vidio game artist and programmer by hobby not a anime style animal cartoonist  :lol: ... of course if menatus feels like it... I'd love to see what it would look like in that style  :snicker:  
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Badrang the Tyrant

Menatus

Aww, I feel so loved!  <3

A loverly pic indeed. I can't draw the way you do. I wish I could draw spritey though!

I'd love to draw it in my "anime style animal cartoonist" (by hobby) for you. I'd probably need to know more about the face, first.

*glomphs*

Nohcnonk

Jedi!?

I tried to copy your style :)

Yeah, I do sprites :)

If you want to learn the sprity style try using photoshop (or anything but I like photoshop) with a 32*32 and the pencil tool.
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Sun Jian

Mmm.... Yiss... Koo.....

OOOO.... It moves! I'm stuck with the lil yellow think that looks like it ate a dead dungbeetle.. ::cries::  ::disagrees::  
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Ashyra Nightwing

lol... I liketh the avatar! Muchly spiffy! *nods*

The Lady Shael

Heh, 'tis neat. ^_^ We don't have enough character drawings in this forum, 's nice to see some of it going around...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe.. My character avatar doesn't fit in the avatar space, it shows up all squishled up... *resizes it*