I little News

Started by Mark, November 06, 2003, 03:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi!?

Thanks
:P
I need to get a few users to really start the game off well.
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

General Austin

Um. One problem. I click on the link, it comes up with the rules and a PayPal button. I don't see a link to the actual game...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Jedi!?

I really don't see what your problem is. It has the login, name and pwwd and all the other standard stuff. Try this link http://www.staronesw.com/Hack/promisance.p...hp?action=login

What is your web browser and it's version? Is there a newer version?  This has been tested in Internet Explorer and Safari.
~Joseph

~WOD~

General Austin

My version is Opera web browser, I'll try it in IE and see how it works out. Thanks!

EDIT: Same thing. I'll cut and paste to show you.

This game is completely free.
No spam, no adds, nothing. In the unlikely case that you have wads of cash to throw away (like if you win the lotto)
please donate using the button below. Of course, new Apple computers, cars, and expensive
cruise tickets are also accepted, just email us.
Game Requirements: Internet, patience and a good sense of humor. Knowledge of computers helps to.
Overview of the game rules: one account at a time, no swearing on the in game messages
or on the forums and you have to listen to any reasonable request a moderator makes. If you break
them we have a sliding scale from banned for a week to banned for life, and we fully equipped to
enforce the bans through account deletion and IP banning if rescissory. Please don't push the rules.

Make a difference, (Insert PayPal image thingy here) and help support this site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is there a link on that page to your game? I don't see where to log in.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Jedi!?

-fixed temporarily-

me thinks...
~Joseph

~WOD~

Riverpaw

Joined...
Am Zephyrus...
Will kick tail...
Will try to survive...
:lol:  
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

Joined, will conquer, love the 2x turns on saturdays :lol:
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

So...amazingly...confusing! *dies* Actually, the game itself isn't once you get used to the weird words. Just everything is so big and so small....

I signed up! :)

Nohcnonk

I joined... This looks interesting :D  

bjornredtail

Why is this in the spa room?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Jedi!?

I'm guessing that a mod thought it was to cool for spam and to non-RWL to be legitimate so he pushed into the spam penitentiary area room  :blink: . Oh well, now I have to go "advertise" on some other forums  :D .

LOL, I love the 2x on sat thing to. Arn't I a genius  <_< [/joke]
~Joseph

~WOD~