I declare open war against ROME

Started by General Austin, November 04, 2003, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

He doesn't have the RIGHT to war ROME? Of course he has the right. Everyone always has any right. Not wise perhaps, but he can do whatever he wants.

Orcrist

Quote from: MenatusHe doesn't have the RIGHT to war ROME? Of course he has the right. Everyone always has any right. Not wise perhaps, but he can do whatever he wants.
Umm...I don't believe Scipio said he didn't have the right. I think that what was said was merely asking him why he was declaring war, not telling him he didn't have the right. Just thought I'd point it out.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: OrcristUmm...I don't believe Scipio said he didn't have the right. I think that what was said was merely asking him why he was declaring war, not telling him he didn't have the right. Just thought I'd point it out.
Uh I believe Menatus was responding to another post where some one did say another person didn't have the right to war ROME.

Scipio>> *Tries not to flame you* OK, I understand your point about the others in the top ten and why you attack me... though I still don't understand why you even attack... you get so little land that you may as well scout. But you other point about me misunderstanding your post were you bragged about having more stoats? Thats very hard to misunderstand, merely stating facts is BS and you know it. You have no need to state that because its obvious. I have a fairly large amount of stoats for my rank.. but I'm sure you have more than any other non roman because you have a higher networth than any other, now you have made several derogatory statements to me and others about how many units you have and it just needs to stop, because frankly it makes you sound like a newb who is very full of himself. (no offense to newbs, I was just making a point)
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Scipio

First of all, I could have the highest networth in the game and have no stoats, due to food and/or other troops. About derogatory comments, I do not believe that I have made a directly derogatory comment to you. If I have, I apolgize for it. I also apologize for sounding arrogant or full of myself, I normally don't, but every once in a while, doesn't everyone sound arrogant in some way? Finally, I really was stating facts in the post you referred to, but since you don't seem happy with my post, I'll just allow you to think whatever you feel like thinking.
One of the 10 emperors of Rome

Gen. Volkov

Whatever.. I'm just pointing out that as long as your not massing 100% of anything.. with your current networth you could very easily have more than 500k stoats... anyway..I accept your apology and I hope you make no more mention of the number of troops you have.. because its just pointless.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

General Austin

Humm. I think I'll switch to being a leader-masser, and become someone's protectorate. Just to give you ROMans a heads-up so you don't have to espionage me for the 50th time. I'm giving all of this war stuff a rest, I have enough to do in Turbo. *commences trying to break the 60-billion dollar record he set in turbo*

EDIT: Correction, Sixty-TWO Billion Dollars in Turbo. *gloats, even though it's a pitifully small amount compared to what others have amassed*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Beatles

Quite pitifully. :)
By the by, the reason the 'randomly hate you guys' reason works is that.... life is not about justice. Nor is RWL.