Exhibition Game Dates

Started by Retto, November 09, 2003, 06:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

So, you want an exhibition game?

It'd start on a Friday, at around 4:00 PM EST.
It ends on a Sunday, at about 7:00 PM EST.

Max Turns Held: 10,000
Max Turns Stored: 5,000

Turns/10 Minutes: 750

It can be clans or no clans...we'll decide that after we decide the date.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Orcrist

I think we should all sign up and then admins choose who goes on each team to make it more fair.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Peace Alliance

Umm, i think clans wouldn't work. You wouldn't have the time to make clans and politics and stuff. plus, with so many turns and no chance to restart your account, a clan of 4 could kill the entire game in one night.

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: OrcristI think we should all sign up and then admins choose who goes on each team to make it more fair.
Just like on Duels.  I like it.  Peace, there doesn't have to be Leaders, or any politics.  Everyone just gets stuck in a clan (where the Admins put them), and go all out for two days.  I say it'd be lotsa fun!

Peace Alliance

5 people couild still kill the entire game in one night.

and i've always hated premade clans.

Ashyra Nightwing

I say the weekend after the attack bug is fixed... I don't really mind when that will be.

~>John<~

any time would be awesome.....meh.

I'd go all out.

How many turns for protection? 400? 4000?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Vengerak

It'd be interesting to see what people did with clans with everything so frantic.

Besides, the "Too many attacks on that Warlord" stuff would be really annyoing.

The attack bug needs to be flattened first, I agree.

Beem

Hmmm Bovember 14 and 15 and 21 and 22 I am performing for the play at school, and December 6 I am taking SAT's  (I am so stupid it it!  ROAR!  Though I'd really like to play,  hmmm perhaps if I cannot then there might be more rounds following up this one.  ^^  YEAY!  TY RETTO!  *tackles huggles and prances off tossing skittles of joy and celebration.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

Beem!  *dumps truck load of Skittles he's been saving on Beem*  Good to see you!

It'd still be awesome!

Nohcnonk

I don't mind when it is ;) ...