Winter is Retiring

Started by Abby The Rat, October 29, 2003, 05:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

RAGEFUR left KM and made RIM. Who else could make RIM? It was Ratimics Imperial Militia.

Why won't Ragey play? We'll find ways to get him back.

Gen. Volkov

Ah... well that makes sense now.. thanks Menatus... and we should definitely find a way to get Ragey back...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dead Eye

Generel, Winter had a huge part in RWL. They taught many people how to play, and were the first true Peaceful Teaching clan. I was in Winter for a while Ad, and I mourn its loose.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ad The Ratmade by Sockferret,  a very loyal Winter member.
And his Winter at TSR lives on, last I checked... so technically, Winter's still here... Not to mention, and you'll find this very odd, Urran's own Winter at TSR. Yes, Urran, who's been trying to (and finally did) dethrone Quami for that long, made a Winter, which was actually connected to Quami and therefore Ad. Well, nothing for or against that, just saying that Winter lives on... ta TSR and elsewhere... as well as in the hearts of many...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Dixie Ros?

Might you let someone else take over Winter? I've never been in a   good clan, otherwise, and I will go clanless forever before I join Loren! *Goes off winmpering*
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Quamicauzilot

From the start, I intended to disband the Winter I'd made, and join Winter Free, after having found out that Ad had made one as well.  However, there's a 72 hour clan existance minimum, meaning I had to wait a few days to disband.  Upon learning that Ad was retiring Winter, and having briefly discussed the fact that his handing off the clan to another for an extended, much less permanent basis would take away what makes Winter Winter, I changed the name of the clan to something along the lines of "Name Change Pending."  So, now, I just have to wait before I can disband that, or, if I decide to, do something with it.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Almkman

Winter at TSR is dead.I was the last and I think I got killed.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Riverpaw

Quote from: almkmanWinter at TSR is dead.I was the last and I think I got killed.
Winter on CoG is dead. Urran's Winter on BfR will be back in the expansion. Or so I thought.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.