TBOAV (Oldbies only)

Started by Jedi!?, October 28, 2003, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Because 9 out of ROME's 10 members have not left protection it seems like, I'm just watching this new game with interest and dabbling in turbo, I want to forumulate a strategy first. We'll see who's on top, they're all waiting on 199 turns like I usually do methinks.

Gen. Volkov

Ooo.. I didn't notice that.. good point Kilk... all the more reason for me to leave MCG.. I really don't want to be in a clan war..
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

If they're doing it how I do it, there won't be a war, it will be an all-out ambush-slaughter-dealy... ;)  

Gen. Volkov

*Has ominous feeling* Hmm... sounds like I need to get my behind out as soon as possible...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Domitian

Power means jack right now. It has been two days. The best clans and the best people as of now more then likely wont be the best clans and people in a week. Though you never know
 Domitian of the Roman Empire, one of the 11 Emperors.

Narfel

err! would you allow me to join?   Im (Narfels Return #62)
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!