get 5 billion dollars!

Started by Peace Alliance, November 02, 2003, 09:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

If someone wants to give me 15k acres of land (be dropping towers and having 0 of one military type while talking ot me on AIM so i can attack them right away). I am willing to pay 5 billion dollars for it.

thank you.

Gen. Volkov

Er.. would if I could.. but I don't have 15 k to give... possibly tommorow though...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Hehe... yiss, I may give you some land... I'm a HPR, so I don't really need it..

Guthorm Swordmaster

Give it to when i get it maybe a few days.

Wolf Snare

lol, thanx for the offer, but i would suffer alot more giving you land than making the money myself.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

Wow, sorry guys. deals off. Someone tryed to kill me so now i'm fighting to survive.

Maybe when i go back to being peacefull i'll offer again.

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, I saw that.. 800 some acres? hardly dropped you in the standing though... too bad bout the deal.. coulda used that money...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Beatles

Gah, why be so HPR? Just go out and grab it and keep the cash.
Ferret eats ferret.

Badrang the Tyrant

Hah!  All of Company has been removed from the top ten and Holby from the game!

Sun Jian

Yes...Company told me we had war,for nothing,and we retaliated.Hm....Looks like Holby sat on an ashberry sapling looks like a hungry wildcat*scurries off to go see what his problem is*
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.