Turbo server

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 28, 2003, 05:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Hey, love the new RWL reg... but do you think you could get the turbo server up and running soon?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Gen. Volkov

Thank you kindly....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Riverpaw

Quote from: Rettoit is up.
Must... conquer... (I'm crazy...)
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Slaps* Get ahold of yourself man! *Is doing imitation of old movies, when people in them go nuts*

Ashyra Nightwing

Will....conquer...
Mehe.  We need an Empress for Turbo, there's never been one before..

Gen. Volkov

Actually... I think your wrong there.. I believe there was one...