Leader ratios

Started by Peace Alliance, October 26, 2003, 09:28:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

OK, You all might know i'm no good at leaders, but i have a question. I thought, the more leaders you have per hut the better ratio you have, right?
So does this mean if i have 6 million leaders... and 1 hut, i pretty much have an inpossibly high leaders ratio? Or is their a point where you have too many leaders per hut and your ratio sucks?

If i have a ratio like that... would it help me with offensive (leader) attacks aswell?

I've heard a lot of people say that if you have too many leaders per hut, that you will have a crappy ratio... So what should I be shootin here? 'Cause i've always just goon for as many leaders per hut as possible and if these people are right it would mean that my best ratio would be 175 per hut...
?

wolf bite

I know, I Know!!!

(Remembers all the time he spent teaching Peace the game and the treatment he got in return)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Well Actually I Do Have a

In Leaders 8:21 (Wolf Bite's Journal Chapter 8 Line 21)

"And Grandmaster Wolf Bite made a journal of his experience: and Wolf Bite remembered his wisdom, and every little thing. And the calculators computed furiously, and after one hundred and fifty hours the work ceased. And the formulas ended in the seventh month on the seventeenth day of the month. The fountains of wisdom were stopped, and the work from the Grandmaster was restrained: And the formula was hanging in the heavens.

8(E x The Approximate Ratio of Leaders) when E is equal to the number of rats massed within a single run/Amount of Land-(Turns given x Mercenarys)/.31593=1/2 The number of hours played and the given leader forumala. Justified by the Leaders to Hours Postulate of Inequality, and the Intersecting Army Theorys."

In Conclusion: The Journal holds the answers.

Edited by Peace Alliance on 12:52 AM 10/26/03. Note: Journal should be spelled with a capital J in this instance because of the importance of it. The grammar rules are similar to that of the spellings of "Torah" and "Bible."

Note: This is an extremely serious case of "Wolf Envy"; in this more severe version, it is often referred to as "Wolfship", composed of the name "Wolf" with the suffix ship, from the English word Worship. There is currently no known cure, and is classified as "Highly Contagious." The origins are not known, although some believe it is the result of extended periods of time spent writing and reading Promisance journals.
Wolfbites #1 Fan!
I

Riverpaw

How inaccurate... and odd... and somewhat humourous... and cheese!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Retto

Peace, Leaders/Hut is for defensive things (things you do in your general's hut)

Leaders/land -ish is for offensive things (things you do at the warlord's hut)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Peace Alliance

Thanks Retto, I love how i got my question answered and didn't have to read through 42 pages of  c r a p!