I'm back!

Started by RazorClaw, October 20, 2003, 06:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Prepare to be grammatically refitted, ye mal-spellers! I am here for the sole purpose of making good jokes and undermining your philosophy! Anyone who remembers me please post here and greet me, on penalty of...nothing. Anyways, hi! It feels good to be back, and I wanted to greet all of you old-schoolers. Are Retto and Stormclaw still around? Kilkenne? Deathclaw? Ad? Julie?

Mark

Quote from: RazorClawPrepare to be grammatically refitted, ye mal-spellers! I am here for the sole purpose of making good jokes and undermining your philosophy! Anyone who remembers me please post here and greet me, on penalty of...nothing. Anyways, hi! It feels good to be back, and I wanted to greet all of you old-schoolers. Are Retto and Stormclaw still around? Kilkenne? Deathclaw? Ad? Julie?
I remember you (somewhat).

Kilkenne is, and Deathclaw (somewhere), Ad for sure, Stormclaw (and it's his birthday today), Retto dunno, but most IMPORTANTLY, I'M HERE! *smiles to the crowd with sarcasm*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Badrang the Tyrant

Julie left.  Kilk left the game (I think), but I've seen him around on the forums...

Welcome back RazorClaw!

RazorClaw

Am I a mod? It has a mod CP thingy on the top of the page.

Badrang the Tyrant

Everyone is a Mod of the new "UltraModerated Discussion" add-on thing....

RazorClaw

Ah. I see. Thanks. YES! I see that I am now the OWNER OF LONG SIGGY! *cheers at having custom thingy*

Dead Eye

Forums havnt changed that much.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

RazorClaw

They have since I was last here.  

Kilkenne

Weird, ain't it? It was like this when I got back just about 2 weeks ago...

RazorClaw

Yes, or to use a direct Loony Tunes quote, "Screwy, ain't it?". It's very odd. Especially me having a custom thingy. *makes siggy longer*

Ashyra Nightwing

RAZORCLAW!!

*eats*

We missed you!

Menatus

*also eats*

We've changed, but not for the better. Where's Ragey and Stormy nowadays?

Gen. Volkov

*Slaps Razorclaw's back* You haven't been here in awhile eh? I havenb't been here since The First Age.... welcome back..... *mutters* whoever you are...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

You didn't use that name before, did you? You sound familiar, though... *ponders*

Gen. Volkov

I have just started using this name.. its rather goffy and I'm gonna change it once the reset hits... I can't remember my old forum name still.. but it might have been Cuthulain or something like that.. I do remember my Horde name.. it was The Hounds of Ulster... I'm gonna go back to that when the game resets. Any of those names ring a bell? You seem vaguely familar also.. what were your other names? Horde and Forum.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES