Suggestion...

Started by Mark, October 29, 2003, 06:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

In light of recent events, I have a points to title.  Well, I don't think Blackeyes is being very grown-up about his title.  I think he does deserve his title, but I think he should have another shot at it.  He should be put back to 500 posts, and not spam his way to one thousand posts, but get his 1000 posts honestly.  I mean your (Blackeyes) just showing as all that your not here to talk, from what I see you just mostly just want to get one thousand posts.  But I still think your reputation should be savaged, and get a proper
title.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Blackeyes

Ok, I agree, but according to most, I only spammed the last 200 or so. So I believe you can take away 250 posts or what ever, and then it would be fair.

But I ask the people of our community to give their opinions.

Well?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Menatus

I think your sig says all. :) You have random spam here and there, before the last 200 as well.

Kilkenne

Well, to tell the truth, Cal has spammed quite a bit ( one line or less posts ) in her day, too, but we won't take 1000 from her, eh?

Dead Eye

I think Calrias spam was more funny, not filling up topics. Our friend Black Eyes got on and posted in every topics, some times just saying "Yea, same here" I think that down to 500 and with no title is good. But it is truthfully up to the admins. I personally think he is over reacting, the titles arent supposed to be like not funny. As long as he doesnt spam now that he has 1000, I will be fine
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Riverpaw

Quote from: Markyour reputation should be savaged
Salvaged, as in saved! Not savaged, as that would mean destroying it...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Wolf Snare

Quote2 Members: Wolf Snare, Scipio
Scipio.... omg the Theif Lord is like my favourite book, and Scipio is like the main character. great choice of name "Scipio".
And as for Blackeyes posts, he may have spammed to get to his 1000 post, but if calria can get away with it, i think he should.  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)