Oh, whoa, by the way...

Started by The Lady Shael, October 22, 2003, 06:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*slaps head* A bit late to post this topic, oh well...

It's Single/Double-digiters week! While you can remember practically any single or double digiter, it should mostly be based on those from the First Era, because this week, last year, is about when they signed up. The double-digiters, that is. If anyone can remember any numbers from the First Era. Mine was #55...

Whoever can name the first 9 hordes in the First Era wins...um...a...trodoon. That was the first thing that came into my mind. >.< Don't ask me why...ask Ju.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

What's a trodoon? Or do you mean the dinosaur troodon? Cause I'd like one of those.... Ack! I can't remember my First Age warlord number.. I think it was 34 of 35... but may as high as 50 something.. though I doubt it.. I joined fairly early...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

Huh.

There was...

#1 - Admin
#2 - Northlands Raiders. <--don't forget the dot.
#3 - Sons of Delor
#4 - Ratimics Tribe

....gosh durnit. Well, I got everyone else started.

Kilkenne

5 was the "Aurelia Corps" That's all I really remember...Klamath quit, though.

Blackeyes

Lol, Tania, weren't you #7? Or was that in the second era?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

NO! 7 was the Aurelia Corps.... I am the knower of all things Klamath.

~7~

Gen. Volkov

Dude.. I remember all of those....! Course most were in the top ten by the time I joined which is why.. but still.. uh who was Ratimics? Was that Menatus? I thought he was Northlands...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

Nooo, Ratimics was Ragefur. Tania/Menatus didn't join until later. I think her number in the First Era was 456, not sure. I actually used to know all nine, but not anymore...I thought Beatles was a single-digiter, but I was probably confusing it with early rank numbers.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Menatus

Beatles's first one was a double digiter. I was #7 in the second era (now Ashyra kindly takes that number) but in the first, it was #456 as Shael said. Winter something was like #9, right?

Huh. I wasn't around until Stormclaw was emperor in EO and Ragefur was in RIM...good times.

Mark

Heh, I could have had #101, Starfire, but I decided not to take jo's ofter so he took it.
I keep telling him to come back and post...meh...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Yeh... we miss Jedi?!...

7 is the best number.

Kilkenne

I was 60 in the first era, 12 in the second (I'm pretty sure, not quite positive), and 5th in the Third. It's bad having a low number because people can punch it in to attack you faster, heh...

I think all the numbers to about 75 in the first era joined within the first week or so. I was in the DI vs RR war, that was a good'n.

Mark

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingYeh... we miss Jedi?!...

7 is the best number.
You really remember him? Geez, I thought like no one knew him...I bug him more...*evil grin*...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Gen. Volkov

*Snickers* I watched DI and RR pound the heck out of each other from the sidelines.... then moved in when they were done.... it was fun... I jumped 20 ranks in one day... I was number 11.. then someone quit.. mad an announcement about it and said that they're lands were open to any who wanted... I attacked, and jumped to 3rd or 4th.. then got tired of the politics and stuff and quit myself... destroyed all my stuff and deleted