MY BIRTHDAY

Started by Sun Jian, October 14, 2003, 09:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sun Jian

today is my 15th birthday.I'm special,so everyone in reg server has to give me a birthday present... haha....You all have to give me.............10,000,000 dollars!!!Muahahahahahahahahaaaaaa,i got a pellet gun(new one)a jet ski,and 300 bucks  :D I'm so spoiled  :D But you see...I was bron at exactly 11:59...so its kinda tricky,some in my family say it should be the 14th..some the 15th..I say 14th cuz its sooner. :D

Sun Jian :ph34r:  :ph34r: oh and don't tell nobody its my birfday,its a secret..hehe :snicker:
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

The Lady Shael

*looks at her clock* Hm, still got about another hour there...^_^

Happy 15th Birthday!  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I already wished you a happy borthday but i think i'll go ahead and to it... WAIT A SECOND!! You got a jet ski!!! HOLY SMOKES!! *falls over* you shouldn't have any trouble gettin to Redcon then!! *yikes*

Gen. Volkov

*Sniff* I wanna jet ski..  *Stops whining* don't you mean *Insert Dr. Evil pinky into mouth* 1 million dollars!!! Mwahhahahaha!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

Happy B-day.

So, You got a jet ski, but talked about the b-b gun first?  Why even talk about the $300, that is only gas money for the Jet ski.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

*nods*  happy Bday to ye!

meh..  $300 really is only gas money, that is, if your parents dont pay for your gas (my geuss)
*prods car*  my car says it only want Premium gas (and it uses it up quite quickly), and gas prices are still pretty high, atleast, around here...  
anyways, if you give a number (I'm too lazy to look it up) I'll send you some cash in reg, I've been throwing moneys around quite a bit lately, having no real enemies at the moment and no want to gain too much more rank...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't