Imperial and their attacking habits

Started by Holby, October 16, 2003, 02:32:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

Lack of leaders is no wise strat. In fact, it has been your downfall *yet again*.
Explain the RP topic, please...

Kilkenne

That was meant just to be the topic and the first post, but people started adding onto it and made it an RP. Originally I was just reintroducing back into the game, as the first topic states, but people took it and ran with it.

Peace Alliance

Holby, look at what you've done, You have a whole BUNCH of long posts complaining about things. You are whining about us looking like the good guys. do you think we look like the good guys? Cause i can assure you, we don't. Your adding to the part of the forums you yourself dislike.

QuoteMake Kilk the bad guy? Kilk was the bad guy early this round. He's back with a clean slate, and in the wrong again. Except this time nostalgia and sentimentality take preference over what he's doing now. It makes Kilksy Boy the "answer to all our troubles" in taking down Loren.
Well guess what? Not gonna happen.

See, making him look like the bad guy. He played the game, and unlike josh, when he plays the game, he isn't breaking rules. Nor was Imperial out to be evil

QuotePower, yes. Land, no. Some have had power and been successful without land. Those that are good players.

That takes time. Plus its no fun. We wanted to play the game, so we did so stragecly and smart. Stop trying to make US look like the bad guys. I know your not american, but it is such an american thing to make everything have a good guy and a bad guy. This clan war DIDn'T have a bad guy, just two good clans fighting for power.

QuoteGood? Yes, mainly. However, a huge sneak attack is far from honourable when you're dragging in weak members and a training clan.

I doubt anybody would call the natives dishonerable when they use surprise tactics, we call them smart.

QuoteHowever, when only a few Loren members are in top rank spots, and one in LRecruit, you weren't all that far behind.
What struck me, too, was that after you made your attacks, all of you pretended as if nothing had happened. No topics, no IG messages. Pathetic, really.

You think it would be smart to go on the forums and start warning everybody that their clan was getting attacked by us? C'mon holbs, i KNOW your smarter then this.

QuoteThe point of your post, though, was to avoid everything I've said, as you don't have a reasonable response to it.

He avoided what you said because it was a pointless arguement holbs.

I don't know whats wrong with you holby. But your not acting the same as you normally would. Your acting irrational and angry. Loren has not once been made to look like the bad guys, if that was our intentions we would have spread propagande on the forums saying you guys were taking over and all... that never happened.

WOLF, I'm sick to DEATH of you going on about "people attacking friends just tog et land". Its SO  D U M B !! This is a game, we are a community, we all know eachother, we're all friends with eachother. If I didn't attack friends... you'd be the only one i could attack. W were plying a game, JUST a game, game. We're not evil, get over it.

The Beatles

CatFoodMade4Dogs: Well that was great
laddiebuck1234: what
CatFoodMade4Dogs: Imperiel destroyed loren, then disbanned
CatFoodMade4Dogs: so loren will just come back
laddiebuck1234: no
laddiebuck1234: thing is
laddiebuck1234: loren took it back
CatFoodMade4Dogs signed off at 4:54:07 PM.
laddiebuck1234: that's why imperial disbanded
Previous message was not received by CatFoodMade4Dogs because of error: User CatFoodMade4Dogs is not available.

That was...weird. Oh well.
Eh... *coughs*... eh. *coughs*
Eh. Eh, he. Eh, eh. I forgot what it is I wanted to say, but it was important.
Eh, at any rate, can we just stop fighting? It's not like it's even relevant, it's m00t because Imperial disbanded.
Eh, eh, someone lock this please.