Whos da best :2:

Started by Sun Jian, October 12, 2003, 07:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

Quote from: wolf biteah .... you had 3 accounts at one time on turbo, you made your health over 100%.

Lets not forget those.

did I miss any others?

Wolf Bite
Pages 29-31 in General Forum threads, if you care to revive old memories.

General Austin

Bah! I am very good at playing, although I'm WAY too generous for my own good. Every time I get something, I send it away to a friend in need, and therefore become even weaker than in the first place. I play well, but not exactly excellently. Let's just say I'm not clueless. *wants to be in the 20-people-who-know-how-to-play list*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

ScaredyCat

I'm given my vote to Holbs *nods*
Plans to do to rule the world and after I have control of it
*First make Bush choke to death with some cheese
*Then rename the United States of America to Fluffy Blue KittyCats
*Sit back and enjoy my World Domination
*Laugh evily

Blood Wake

no-one voted for rahl? thats odd. but i think Wolf Bite is the best, but who knows Wolf Bite is always allied with Rahl and Holby. maybe if one of them really tried they could beat wolf bite.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

wolf bite

Rahl is one of the best that have ever played.  But I think that most people don't know who he is because he uses differant names each game.

People seem to forget players that don't talk much on the forums or who only played in one round.

What about:
Vandora
Age  (emperor Reg)
Hickup  (emperor Turbo)
Xenocide  (emperor turbo)
Sword of Truth
Richard Rahl  (emperor reg)
Zedd  (emperor turbo)
Hurricane
Test of Time  (emperor duels)
Pillars of Creation  (emperor duels)

And he has been a few more that I can't think of right now.  He plays well, but does not look for fame.

Hail Xenocide, Many Times An Emperor.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

When i look around at the people i meet in real life, i find that i can see through almost anyone, i can tell that they're phony and trying to be something. Its harder to see online, but never has it been clearer to me then when i see wolf bite.

just thought i'd at that in, usually i'm the only one who see's through the people i do. *shrugs*

Kilkenne

Definetly other. Fenix/Josh just owns. Period.

Sun Jian

:huh: So your saying that Josh is better than holby,wolf bite,peace,rahl,backeyes,and ereptor?
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Peace Alliance

QuoteSo your saying that Josh is better than holby,wolf bite,peace,rahl,backeyes,and ereptor?
so your making a pointless post to get assurance on something that couldn't have been clearer?

If i hadn't nulled my vote would have been for josh. But since i am OPPOSED to this  c r a p  i didn't vote.

Xenocide

Thank you very much for those kind words Wolf Bite.

I have never sought fame or recognition.  I read the forums regularly, but only post on the forums when I have something that I need to say.

I have been here in the Redwall community since era 1.  Although few of you know me, I feel that I have come to know many of you.  I have been a witness to betrayal, and to justice... to both dishonorable playing, and honorable.  Although I received no votes, I am still honored to have even been considered for this poll.

For each new game, I have changed my name.  I don't want people to be afraid to attack me.  Very good players, like Peace, Wolf Bite, Josh, well, everyone on this list inspire a bit of terror that makes potential attackers think twice before launching an assault against these recognized names.  I do not want that for me.

I have used so many names, that even I forget many of them.  However, I am afraid I didn't become Emperor with Age.  I was still new to the game with him, and couldn't hold emperorship for any length of time.  Also, there was no Hurricane account, just a Hallucination.
"You call that a knife? THIS is a knife."
"That's not a knife, that's a spoon."
"Alright, alright, you win. I see you've played knifey-spooney before."

Almkman

Id.I've been thinking about emailing some of the great players who've left but never have gotten around to it.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Sun Jian

peace i dunno who peed in your wheaties this mornin,i was just makin sure he wasn't kidding or anything,dang.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Menatus

Fine, don't nominate me  :P . I think Wolf Bite is really good, but I didn't vote.