Atten. All ex WOD and LL members...

Started by bjornredtail, September 06, 2003, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

LL was awesome!  I joined as The Bluehordes of Ungatt Trunn.  As I recall, Menatus didn't wreck us.  It was quite the opposite.  If LL or EVTF is recreated, let me know Deathclaw...

caedo caelestis

Quote from: ~>John<~nuh uh. Later orcrist. second age. new server, remem? plus we owned top 11 spots....that was awesome....though menatus proved to leave LL and wreck us.
You sure? Not sure where this came from but...

[edit , sorry to take the picture down but the wording in the picture is against the rules]
:o

calria

caedo caelestis

Yeah, I only see one LL, just happens to be John.

Dead Eye

Wow, love that snap shot witht he top 3 and their clans. That was Josh at work obviously
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Urran Voh

I was The Blue Hordes of Ungatt Trunn.
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Kilkenne

Actually, that was 2 Joshes and Germania, hehe Deadeye...I was almost in on it, but I backed out before he did it.

~>John<~

I don't see the oicture, however, if its only me in the top 10 or whatever it was, thats cause that was about when I became emperor.  I fell hard, when he had top 11 was...ohhh.....month later, maybe?

[what wording Ad?]
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Sun Jian

Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.