Idea

Started by Badrang the Tyrant, October 01, 2003, 07:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

What about having personal allies for the next round or something?  It would make the game more interesting.

wolf bite

If there are going to be teams, then Aid should be stopped from sending to the enemy.  There should also be a caption with the eject option.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

I like "Every Man for Themselves" better.  Much more fun!

Peace Alliance

Wolf, you should always be allowed to send aid to an enamy, how else am i to backstab my own clan?

Anyways, I think the personal alliances should work like the alliances in this other game i play called Ultimate Empire where you can sign an alliance with someone, when you sign the allinace, it grants you a percentage of their military for (if it was a defensive alliance) defense or for (if it was an offensive alliance) offense. You also always have the option of canceling these alliances.

thoughts from the admin?

caedo caelestis

Quote from: Peace AllianceWolf, you should always be allowed to send aid to an enamy, how else am i to backstab my own clan?

Anyways, I think the personal alliances should work like the alliances in this other game i play called Ultimate Empire where you can sign an alliance with someone, when you sign the allinace, it grants you a percentage of their military for (if it was a defensive alliance) defense or for (if it was an offensive alliance) offense. You also always have the option of canceling these alliances.

thoughts from the admin?
Wonder if I have 400 turns yet, haven't logged in for about 5 months.

Peace Alliance

Logged on to Ultimate Empire... Do i know you? 'cause you seem to be talking like you know me... Who the heck are you?

caedo caelestis

The answer can be found with your eyes, not with another post.