COMPLAINT!

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 11, 2003, 02:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

The forum won't let me say my armies name..... it keeps trying to turn it into the Army of Lovelykness.... but thats not what it is.... Y?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

Yeah, i think they went a 'lil crazy (i think it was boze trying to be funny) when making the word |)ark blocked from the site.

also they blocked the word   and thats not a bad word at all. but hey, i'm not in charge. just say it like it did. "|)ark"

calria

1) All caps are annoying...
2) It's a word filter. *shrugs*

Gen. Volkov

OK, thanks for the advice.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

i just talked to boze, i think he's gonna fix it ;)

thanks for the complaint, the administrations greatly appreciates... wait a second... i'm not an admin..... but i SHOULD be!! BAH HA HA HA HA HA

*terribly evill laugh*

Ashyra Nightwing

Whaa? You're not allowed to say |)ark?? That's....odd.

calria

It's not |)ark... just the first three letters.

Hence the fact that it comes out to be Lovelyk not Lovely.

Gen. Volkov

*Is terrified of Peace Alliance, which is really odd... as the name IS PEACE Alliance...*