The good ole' days.

Started by Yellow Eyes, September 25, 2003, 07:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

ARe the good ole days still around? Where everyone was ganging up on the one clan. And everyone was such good friends, and enemys? Is it still around like the first weeks were? I miss them-- :(  

Whos the new bad guy....still ereptor? Whos even still around from the first few weeks?

Scarwake

I'm still here, and Ereptor isn't here anymore....It was Wolf bite being emperor lately...But he quit and stuff....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Klamath

I'm still around (my army was number 7 - I joined just a few days after the game debuted).  I've been coming around and posting a lot more often, though I have not gone back on my decision to swear off the game itself.
~High Marshal Svoldira Klamath of the Aurelia Corps~

Underneath the blue sky, the wind blows toward the future,
as if embracing the rays of the sun.
Merely wandering along,
I leave behind only a trail of footsteps.

Dead Eye

Yellow Eyes, The first few weeks? Your account was like 500 something. I joined in october and my number was 292. And Ereptor has been gone for a long time. Slayer and Wolf Bite ruled. Then they left. Then Blades and Loren fought. Now Loren is the number 1 clan. But if you left during ereptor a lot more happened.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Orcrist

Yea...the good old days... when I was #59- the very first age. What's been happening for the past few monthes though? I just got back...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

bjornredtail

Yes, the good olde days.... Northland Raiders no 2., the Sons of Delor #3, The Delor Indapend Forces, The Commander's Guild, The Clan of Winter. All the names of the past, some of which are still around today.

Did you know that my Commanders Guild, tag CG, was the only clan to declare war upon Winter throughout the entire game? That war lasted only a short time, its purpace being for land. But then Stormclaw returned the tribute, and the war with DI started again.  I allied with Winter, along with another clan known as the Brotherhood of Vermin.  However, we were defeated. I slowly gave up rank. From First (and only) Second, to Fifth, to tenth. The CG was short on members, we had one of ours killed, the others suside. Then, Stormclaw advanced to preasant.  I got punished of sorts, getting locked into vacation. In the mean time I had decided to disband the CG. With my return, I found my mailbox with a requist to join DI. I did, just as EO was formed.  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

Yes, I held the top for too long, then me and my clan deleted one day.  I am back in the lower ranks of the game again after a small leave, but I am peaceful. Well somewhat, only getting back my land from those that try to take it.  I no longer dream of the days of fighting for the top.  Welcome back.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Ahhh, the good 'ole days. The days when i went unnoticed. the days where people didn't even notice me taking out they're "unbeatable" emporors like Josh and Ereptor (well, at least i broke 'em). The days when i would take over turbo then struggle to keep wolf bite from slaying me.
The good 'ole days were good 'ole days indeed. But times have changed and change is apon us. how will the game react with the new release? Will there be new hero's? New upcomming newbies like myself who rise to hights that amaze the hero's amoung us already?
I can't wait to see! I will retourn when the expansion comes out, untill then i will sleep.

- Peace Alliance *SNORE*

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm still around. Times are fun. I'm rank 5. There isn't really a bad guy..

Mark

Ah, the good ole days where Son of Delor was in top, that when I joined.
I remeber the Chistmas eve day I joined in 03, happy times...*day-dreams*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Yellow Eyes

I remeber the days when war was actually stragetically planed....me and Dead Eye would talk forever on line about what to do....how to backstab people. The good ole' days..

gone