Cheating! Josh and Peace!

Started by wolf bite, September 27, 2003, 02:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caedo caelestis

Quote from: MarkOne other thing you have to learn is to control your temper, someday your going to severely hurt someone with your harsh words.
Last I knew we were all of ages 8 and up.

Dixie Ros?

Quote(I'm too stupid to use the words 'female dog'. See, one of them has six letters. That's a lot for me to handle.)

I have to say, that cracks me up. :)

Anyway, why does this keep happening? Dang...
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

General Austin

Fenix, remember that Wolf Bite said he THOUGHT it was the admins. Thought means he's not sure. And don't flame Dark Warrior for getting past your leaders, ennyhoo. I did it too! Seems to be a fad nowadays.. And boy, you have no idea how good those three leaders you had were. One of them had a broom.....*giggles* By the by, awesome word filter thar. :lol:

EDIT: If this is a flame, forgive me. I just don't like Fenix's attitude on the forums, so I have a tendency to say hurtful things. If I did, just edit this post, adminses.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Dead Eye

I quite agree Aus. Josh, Dark Warrior was just trying to help the majority of the forum. Why flame him? And also, if you hate the admins, the players, and the game itself, why not just quit it. You have shown you have no love for any one here besides Peace, Wolf, and Ereptor. So why not just leave, and let others have fun. Do you dislike everyone enough to ruin the game for them? Or are you addicted to RWL like the rest of us? Do you not wish to put it behind you, because it is pulling you here. And since you are labled as a troublemaker you keep coming back as trouble? You want to play RWL, you want to become a member still. But the only way you know how is to be a troublemaker. If that is the case then the rest of us should not always judge you. Please do not post here and just flame me, basicly because once I start seeing the flame I will stop reading. If you disagree with what I have said, post with your opions that don't flame me. But I have no hatred for you Josh, no you have always been nice to me. I disagree with a lot of things you have done, but I think my reasoning is right. Or else you would have left RWL for good.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Fenix

What's with you people, especially Austin and Dead Eye.  I have no quarrel with Wolf Bite.  I have openly praised him in most of my posts recently, I said that he was the one who read my post, I said no one else had.  Austin. Dead eye. Ignorant fools, I was not flaming Dark Warrior, I was simply saying there was no point to post my stats, and waste thread space, considering my 3 leaders.  IF  anyone did want my stats, on an account where there IS no food money or land, then they could quite possibly get it themselves.  Austin.  This IS a flame towards you.  Ever since I've met you, you've been an ignorant self-righteous fool. Grow up.

Blackeyes

Ok, can we please end this little feud? It's becoming pathetic.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Beatles

Peace Alliance

QuoteYou want to play RWL, you want to become a member still. But the only way you know how is to be a troublemaker
Uhh.... I'm afraid he has no choice to come back a trouble maker. Not only have we perminently labeled him so, he is also BANNED so he has to cheat simply to play.

I agree with josh on a few levels. I really think that people have to grow up. I mean its not like we're all new born baby's who aren't ready to handle "insults". insults that happen to (for the most part) be at least partially true. And if they aren't... is it really the end of the world? Bah, stop being so offended 'bout everything and take it easy.

Dead Eye

Fenix, I believe I said that you show no love to anyone besides Wolf Bite, Peace, and Ereptor. I said you like Wolf Bite. And I was just sticking up for Dark Warrior because he was trying to help the majority of the forum members. Also, I agree I can take flame. Not a big deal. "OOOOOOHHHHH you made fun of my I am tell Boze!" That is stupid. And peace, I realize that we labled him as a trouble maker. But if he wants to play is there not any way he and the admins can work out a deal to let him play? And I agree we are to blame with him being a trouble maker. As I said Fenix, I do not dislike you at the least. You are kind to my online. I am just trying to show my opions.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

He has asked the admins over and over to let him play. but they deny him every time. Why won't they let him play?? you'll have to ask them.

Them; why won't you let josh play?

wolf bite

Time out!

I started this topic to get the players to pay attention to the game so the admins would jump on things faster.  Okay it worked.  Done.  No more need for this topic.  No need to toss insults.

As far as Josh and I go, I would have liked to have him in my head lights.  But as of a few days ago, he has gained my respect with his straight forword honesty.

I am done.  You are done.  This is over!

Group hug.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

QuoteI started this topic to get the players to pay attention to the game so the admins would jump on things faster

*trys*

nope, lol. sorry, i can't swallow that. We all know you started this topic to make me look bad. If you wanted the admins attention you could have simply gone and talked to 'em.

btw, like my avatar wolf? can you see my sig?

TR Shadow

Okay guys, this topic has gone far enough.  I don't want to be the evil Mod here, but I think we all need to give this a rest.  It has already served its purpose.

Locky-lock...