A wonderful idea!

Started by Menatus, November 06, 2003, 09:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Yeah, didn't you would come if I didn't say that. Seeing as that...you wouldn't. After all, I'm voted most artistic, but who care about anything else, mmm?

Anyway. I was thinking of making a who's who of Redwall: Warlords EXCEPT! It wouldn't be like Cal's or anyone else's. Instead of merely being a list of warlords, their numbers, and their accomplishments, this would be different. It would be a much smaller list, of the actual characters not the hordes.

For instance. I'll use Ragefur. It would say he was Ragefur the Deciever, of Ratimics Tribe. A black and red fox, with whatever weapon and flag, etc. Started Ratimics Imperial Militia. Was an emperor. It would have a picture of him, and tell about his personality (the character).

Say you have like 5 different hordes you've used. I've had Menatus and then Tempesta (which I don't care much for). I wouldn't make one for the other horde, only for the one I most take on and who everyone knows the most about.

Of course, if I get uninspired, I'll just stop. :)

It would be kinda like this...

Name: Ragefur
Horde: Ratimics Tribe
Species: Fox
etc
etc
etc
Personality: foofetc

Germania might be right when he said I'd draw everyone...mwah! Of course I'd need VERY VERY detailed descriptions. And if I don't feel inspired to draw you, I won't. ;)

Just bored.

Mark

What I don't like to see is a topic being neglected, Menatus has a good idea and I think that
the idea should be given a chance.  C'mon peeps express your opinions...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Riverpaw

I'm still composing my post... be patient...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

Huh. Thanks for the support people.

Of course, I'm not being sarcastic for Mark. You're awesome! :)

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I really like the idea actually. Just been a little too busy to reply. Sorry.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

Swift

I think that would be a great idea.  While I'm not very well known yet, I would love to see a picture of my character I would see myself as drawn.  I think your drawings are very interesting.

One thing, however... Can you draw it with a bit more ancient clothing and looks. I wouldn't want my character in a leather jacket!  :D Could you just try a test with a Medieval or Roman helmet and clothing, please?

Overall, I like the idea. Go for it!

Mark

Quote from: MenatusHuh. Thanks for the support people.

Of course, I'm not being sarcastic for Mark. You're awesome! :)
Thankx alot.  One more thing, how art thouest going to draw for all the rwl player? *confuszled*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Riverpaw

"Now downloading... 1%."
"Ack! Curse this one-month-old, obsolete technology."
"0%... -1%..."
~Mr. Crocker, Fairly Oddparents

Yup, comp erased it... must rewrite...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

I usually do. Ragefur said he wanted me to draw it in a suit.

This, also known as THE MOST HATED PIC EVER, is the style of clothes I'll usually use. Except for Warlords with armor and stuff.

Eh, I guess I won't do the project. Just for the people who've already posted in this topic if they want it.

Please do it for me. I really liked the idea.

The Lady Shael

*pokes Tania* I know you said you couldn't draw females, but you said you'd try to draw my char.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Wow.... Ooh, I think that this would be a great idea!

Menatus

If you want me to do it, you gotta give me information! Post your stuff! and make it detailed.

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusIf you want me to do it, you gotta give me information! Post your stuff! and make it detailed.
AAH! Lost again! I gotta save the drafts or something...

*ten years later*

Oh.