Do you actually play RWL?

Started by The Lady Shael, September 29, 2003, 06:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

It strikes me that I suddenly see a lot of people here who don't even play RWL...I'm not saying that's a bad thing, b/c it's nice to have members in the forum, but it's just odd.

I know there probably isn't a lot of these people, and I am expecting the majority to vote for the first choice, but I'm curious to see the percentages.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

I have been given my first Redwall book by Blood Wake. I am yet to read much, but this is much better then when I first got here and thought they were comming out with a book about this site call Redwall.

Hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

The Lady Shael

Heh, that too...I was surprised how many people here haven't even heard of the Redwall series...very good books. *nod* Making a book about this site wouldn't be a bad idea though...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Quamicauzilot

Of course I still play!  Where else can one command masses of small woodland creatures to attack things and expect a result other than being institutionalized?
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Aqualis

I used to play, but I got fed up with it for a while. Now I am just waiting for the next expansion.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

calria

I've read 3-4 Redwall books (oddly enough, since I started playing RWL the only Redwall reading I've done is to re-read Martin the Warrior I think)
I've played on every expansion and every reset and every server.
I have the highest post count on these forums.

Only thing I'm missing is a life... eee...

Mark

I used to play, but I started the duels and all.  I'll just wait fer the expansion. *shrugs*
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Dixie Ros?

Urp. *In pain from attacking Fuzzbutt's Ferret Fighters, thus loosing a gazzilion skiffs. Or was that Bob's Redent Army?* I do.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Ashyra Nightwing

heh. I lost a lot of skiffs today...

Of course I play! *points to her name in the top 10* W00t!  

CoolClaw

I just signed up again.  I didn't know the site changed so I didn't play for a while.  No one probaly wanted me here so no one told me.  But I found the site! HAH HAAHA AHAH I found the site!  N ounless you want to  move the site you can't keep me out!  
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Scarwake

*would be sarcastic but doesn't feel like it* Yes, I play, its obvious that I do, no?
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sonoras

Mmmm...I want to play but since my computer broke,I have to use the librarys computer,lalala,I played it there for a while but one day one of the employees said"NO GAMES"......I doubt you peoples care.

Riverpaw

Quote from: QuamicauzilotOf course I still play!  Where else can one command masses of small woodland creatures to attack things and expect a result other than being institutionalized?
TSOR, but I bet you're tired of Urran and Boar trying to topple you already.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

*flinches from waves of sarcasm* Yes, yes, I know it's rather obvious that some play RWL, but it's not so obvious with others...just was wondering how many people here actually know that insanity is not the topic of this forum...

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: CoolClawI just signed up again.  I didn't know the site changed so I didn't play for a while.  No one probaly wanted me here so no one told me.  But I found the site! HAH HAAHA AHAH I found the site!  N ounless you want to  move the site you can't keep me out!
Yay! Coolclaw ith back! *bounces*