Dixie's Bio

Started by Dixie Ros?, September 18, 2003, 11:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Ros?

Dixie Ros? is not a olde redwall chara. her life is set in the time  of FF, so I wrote up her bio. Though, I applied as another chara, Dix is an NPC.

Name: Dixie  Ros?

Species: Grey rat

Physical Description: Somewhat tacky, Dixie wears a grey skirt with bright  green heming, and a pink blouse. A necklace of red plastic beads hangs around her neck,  matching her earings, and polkadot shoes finished the "look". She has blue eyes, and light grey fur. A clipboard is always under her arm and a pen behind her ear.

Mental Description: Dixie is frighteningly guliable and naive. She has a need to be the ceter of attention, and has a rather flamboyant personality. She obeys without question, and works well with a team, but not by herself. Infact, she really hates being alone, or ignored. She, however, seems a little on the hyper side, and this can get wayy annoying. She talks too much. She has no temper, unless she's dealing with an Imp. Dixie is  prone to bouts of depression, and is just a little moody.

Weaponry: The power of the pen! Just kidding. But really, Dixie is mind over matter. She does own a gun,  a colt revolver, but that stays in her dresser drawer.

Vehicle: A black hoverbike, named Reporter.

Bio: Dixie was an only child, an unwanted one at that. She wasn't abused, more ignored, and left to her own devices. Other children wouldn't play with her because of her hyperactivity, so she was very lonely. She moved OUT at 17, taking a degree in journalism, the only thing she had ever beem really good at, with her. After 2 years of searching on and off, she got a job for a newspaper. All looked really good, untill she wrote a pro-Courage article. The editor actualy wouldn't have fired her, had he not gotten a threat that someone would burn the office if he didn't. Dixie understood, unhappily.
She left, and after a year, got a job at an Imp police station, as a secretarry. She was at this job for about a year, when, within hours of each other, two rebels on the way to COURAGE were caught. One for her history of resisting arrest and pickpocketing, a strange beast she had never seen before, and an Irish ferret. She evesdropped on the two, and found out where they where headed. She interupited and said that she wanted to go with them, and that she'd let them out if they took her. They agreed, and took her with them.

Okay, is it any good? This is  just practise, BTW.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

General Austin

Very Booti-full! I like it!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Blackeyes

Booti-ful? When you say booti do you mean as in a girls ummm... rear end?  
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

General Austin

Nooo! that would be "Booty-full" =op

BUT to avoid making this opst spam, I suggest, Blackeyes, that you compliment this young lady on her excellent work for this bio. *pokes him*

Dixie Ros?

*Blush*

*Huggle*

How about a comment?
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

General Austin

*GASP* Am I being huggled by DIXIE ROSE??????? Oh...I think I need to lie down...*faints* :o  

Dixie Ros?

*Marries*

Cool! :)

Now, I know Stormclaw is a member of FF. Will he comment? Maybe. Oh Darklink!  Weasel dude! Slicer, not hacker!

user posted image

Blood Wake

what's FF, the only FF i know is Final Fantasy and it doesnt sound like you're talking about that FF
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Dixie Ros?

user posted image

Abby The Rat

for FF???? OOOOHhhh...

I'll post what I have so far (I've been working on this for MONTHs (but then, I hardly had time or remembered it)

I'm still in works of touching it up and touching it more up. I'm going to make Ad Melaquel the best character bio I've written. (With a little hand)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dixie Ros?

Ohh, another rat? Dixie might just like you, IC...

*Is hinting, not sublely*

Looking forward to seeing. I'll SPAG it for ya too.
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

Ooooooohspiffy. That was coolness, Dixie! You're a good writer!

But Retto is still mine.

Dixie Ros?

Aww, thanks, Ashyra!

But I won Retto!
user posted image

calria

*raises eyebrows*
*may have to write an FF character now*