Blades has fallen

Started by Dead Eye, September 20, 2003, 09:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

Well Loren, congrats. Me and TJ were bored and such, sick of the stupid war. We didnt feel like stepping down, because our economy would still be screwed. So we killed ourselves. We wont take back what we have said, but you won. I just want to say I never wanted this war. Loren are actually pretty nice people, even you Angrod. I am sorry I helped to kill you. Solo still gets on my nerve., and Kitty is a little big headed. But arent we all? Anyways, nice job. You are not a group of new people. You are pretty honorable to, besides Solo once again. Even Kitty was nice until I threatened him/her(probably her, right? In game though it wa sboy, forum thought it was girl)  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

baska

Hmmm....T'was a nice thing you did there.....How many people actually knew that Iw as in Loren?

Ashyra Nightwing

*raises hand*
..I did.. And I'm sorry for all the attacks... I'll send ye food if ye wish.

baska

Nah, It's alright! An apology was all I needed!

Riverpaw

I see this message... and think... I think... why... then... I know... to spite... to send... a message... to Loren... It says... or so I think... it says... of...never mind...

(If you're reading it properly with the ellipises, it's actually sort of a poem...)

Never mind. My train of thought wrecked. Also, no offense to anyone. I just think this is a statement of sorts...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.