What happened?

Started by General Austin, September 11, 2003, 12:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

I checked the top ten scores...Slayer has gone WACKO. A member of KOI is way high up, Wolf Bite and Richard Rahl are no-where to be seen. AD IS FIRST. What HAPPENED? :ph34r:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

fingo

Wolf Bite left because he found the game boring, he gave his stuff to AD. Rahl left and gave his stuff to Ashyra.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Dead Eye

Thats strange. But I just was telling Rahl that he and Wolf Bite had to do something to make the game better. I justed wanted him to break up slayer. Seems they went a different way...
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

:D
*is very happy*

Of all the people I'd expected to send me aid, the last one to come to mind is Richard Rahl.. Thank you, Rahl!!

wolf bite

*Slays himself*

I quote. in part, from the Slayer forum:

"Wolf and I decided that in the interests in the game and it's players, we would delete our accounts.
Slayer showed that honesty and integrity could indeed win the game, treachery and backstabbing isn't the only way.

Richard Rahl
Former leader of Slayer. "

Now I have my much deserved retirement.  I sit back and continue to write my journal.  I should have the final draft ready of all my strats and tricks ready for all you to read done just in time to be mostly useless because of the expansion.

hehe.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Retto

Awww...will you be coming back to play a few rounds of the Expansion?
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ashyra Nightwing

Wolf Bite, I take back everything I ever said about you being evil...

...Was Richard Rahl Xenocide??

wolf bite

One of the greatest players never known, Richard Rahl.

Xenocide, Vendora, Age, Hickup, Test of Time, Sword of Truth, and about six other names that have always been in the top 3 on all games that I just can't think of at the time. Not to mention a good and loyal friend.

Our ghosts sit apone our tombstones watching the new players take over.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

Wow...

So are you really retiring for good, wolf bite?

Wow...

So ends another great age in the world of RWL.

The Beatles

Iss 'upon', not 'apone'.

Ashyra Nightwing

I think you should come along again at the start of the next expansion... 'Twould be fun to have you around.

The Lady Shael

*nods* You should at least pop in for a bit when the expansion comes out, Wolf Bite. That was a very thoughtful thing to do though, giving your stuff up like that. I suppose you were bored anyways, not much to do once you're [nearly] unreachable.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.