HELP!!!

Started by Duke Aubres, September 08, 2003, 11:32:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Aubres

I've maxed out my number of leaders. I go over and I click "Pressgang" and it says I need 12k more leaders. What is WRONG? I am extremely puzzled. Blech.

~Duke Aubres~  

wolf bite

Very good question. Put it in the HELP or BUGS forum and the admins will see it.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

To do a leader mission, you have to be gaining no leaders a turn. Demolish a few huts- not all of them, or you'll lose leaders- and then try.

Duke Aubres

I don't gain any. I'm maxed out. I can't gain anymore. Ah,yes. Pardon my forgetting to put it in there.

~Duke Aubres~

wolf bite

Since we are talking here ayway ....

Leader missions seem to be differant for the differant races. It seems that even if other msssions for self help are working, the spiecal magic for races use differant math.  I have found that one must have 80 to 90% leaders per hut to make them work.  But then the value of the magic is differant. Stoat magic is based on leaders per huts per land, when Marten is based on net worth.  But then changing counties seems to not only be % of leaders per hut, but also huts per land to make it work. I have had 180 leaders per huts and not been able to change counties.  (if any one has the real math and this stuff, please post).  

But then if he is getting no leaders per turn, then he is at 99 to 100% leaders per huts. I would think his magic would work.   I cant see it being over 100% to make something work designed to help to attacking.

As I said, "good question."

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

You have to have a certain base number of leaders before you can perform the General's Hut stuff. Otherwise, you could build one hut and get it's leaders and then do anything you wanted.