Julie's Goodbye-ish thingy

Started by TR Shadow, July 29, 2003, 04:00:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonoras

lol, if she were god we wouldn't have this topic. but if what ad said is true, then YAY WOOHOO!! *hugs julie*

Blood Wake

That was my post it was automatically signed in and i didnt know. He stole my moogle too!!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

TR Shadow

Quote from: Ad The RatI wish I could, however... I've broken up with her.. I told her the truth, I wish the time didn't come up now and spoiled her goodnews.
It amazes me how wrong you can be sometimes, Ad.  It should be like this:

QuoteI wish I could, however... I've dumpped her.. I told her the truth, which was that I'd been cheating on her for weeks with Calria.  Then I dumpped her so I could be with Calria.  I wish the time didn't come up now and spoiled her goodnews.

This post can get deleted or locked, I really don't care.  Fact is, I really don't care about anything anymore.  Honestly, you try goiong through what I am.  I've lost my favorite game (along with all the friends I see at tourneys), I lost my grandma, I thought I had cancer, I got sick from stress, and when I get home from the worst vacation of my life, I get dumpped.  Now I'm probably going to get banned from RWL (and I don't really care about that either) for that whole newbie thing.  If you didn't see it, me and a few friends had started a "Who can get banned from RWL first" contest.  I regret doing that now, but I can safely say, that if an Admin had caught us instead of a Mod, Jen would have won.  To make this whole thing worse, I'm sitting here getting lectures about my behavior from Holby =\.  Meh, I must admit, he has a point.  I'm trying to make two points with this.  One is that I'm sorry and what I'm going through does not justify my actions.  Another is that I honestly hate Ad.

Admins: Feel free to ban/gag me, I deserve it.

Ad: I want you out of my life.

Everyone else: I'm sorry.

Holby

My, am I really that bad? ;)
Good show on the apology, Jules. I  <3 's ya!
I will not deleted this

Things to Say

*chuckles* Julie I think I, am safe to say, win the getting banned contest. With flying colors! Julie if your going to be banned, (I hope not), or want to be (I hope not), then your welcome to join me on my Mars settlement! Although the planet is unsuitable for life and I have no supply of oxygen or shelter, I think I might be able to spare half a planet or so for your conveniance!

Blood Wake

huh?!?? They won't ban you julie, they know this is a tough time for you, if they banned you it would be even worse for you, yu should be useing RWL as a place to go to forget everything (if you ignore ad)
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Dead Eye

If Julie gets banned, I leave too. She regrets what she did. Julie always added flavor to these forums and all you guys know it. (Sorry if I am late, when I got back from vacation the forums were already down!)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

The Lady Shael

Not at all. We're all trying to catch up from where all our topics left off.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Heh, I'm leaving soon anyways. So go ahead ban me with her!!! Lol ok maybe I don't want to be banned, but I  won't be here for a few months possibly.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Menatus

How do you cheat over the internet? Happy for you, Jules! But isn't hate a strong word?

Dixie Ros?

Oh DEAR.

Juile....Oh Dear....*Hugs her.*

user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Abby The Rat

~sigh~

Each day, I still see the this topic.... (people who know me, will understand)
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]