I'm back

Started by Mark, August 30, 2003, 01:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

Just got back about 4 hours ago.  Can't sleep caz of the time change...anyway Happy Birthday to anyone I've missed...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Ashyra Nightwing

Hiya, Mark! Welcome back! Did you have a good time?

Blackeyes

Welcome back friend!
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

Welcome back, Mark!! Hope you catch up on your sleep...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Blackeyes

Heh, yea. Well I need to get back in my school sleeping mode soon.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Mark

That post was at 3:30 a.m. for me.  I slept 2 hours and woke up, got on to find that rwl forums were gone.  Then I talked to Quamicauzilot on msn and he told me nothing of any use, so I went to the main rwl site and found a link her.  Hark I found thy site!

Anyway I went to Victoria for the first few days.  Then we (My grandparents and my brother, Jo) set out on the trip (driving).  In our seventeen-day trip we went to Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, Watson Lake, Toad River, Whitehorse.  We also went to Haines
in Alaska.  

I got loads of stuff.  Gold(panned it meself), Books, Key chains, And most of all Exploding outhouses!.  There the best, you just set them in found of people and watch.  The person opens the door and pulls a thin metal bar setting off a mouse trap catapulting the parts of the small box a part.  My cousin almost had a heart attack :D.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?