long ago

Started by Blood Wake, August 02, 2003, 01:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

*ponders*
How many double-digiters are left around here from the first era? *pats her lovely 41*

Ah, TBV and RIM were lovely clans... lol

Ashyra Nightwing

I was unbelievably stupid when I first came to RWL. I had 7 million NW and 120,000,000 food. I was happy when I got a thousand rats.  ;)  

The Lady Shael

Holy cow....120 million food?!?! I didn't have nearly that much when I was Empress....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

I remember that right before the 1st era reset I started getting into top 20. I got very angry because it reset right when I got to rank 11. So then I had to start all over again. Then in 2nd era I was in top 30 for the whole time...most times in top 15.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: The Lady ShaelHoly cow....120 million food?!?! I didn't have nearly that much when I was Empress....
Yes. I really couldn't play when I first started, and I didn't ask anyone for help..

Blackeyes

120 million. Lol. I have like atleast 500 million by the time my NW has reached a farely high girth.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

windhound

*blinks*  I usually make a good bil food before each server reset...  I think I had almost 3-4 bil before the first server reset...  food is good...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

I used to mass food rather than buying armies... for some reason, it completely went over my head that in order to keep NW you needed to protect it... at one point I had over 200 mil food and only 100-200k of each troop... *cringe*

Ashyra Nightwing

I was #641. A nice number. I only really got into the game during the 2nd era. I developed a skiff-related strategy involving lots of money... If you ever really, really need money, I'll give ye some.