Bye

Started by Veranor, August 05, 2003, 09:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

Well I've decided to leave this forum, and the ROC/People-involved-with-it in general. Not many people on here know me really. Most of the people who do know me through AIM: Summoner of Fate. I'm also probably not going to talk with anyone from the ROC unless I come back to it, as to stop myself from coming back. Some of you were interesting. Some of you were fun to talk to. Some of you were annoying. Some of you knew a lot.  I could go on for awhile, but since I'm supposed to be leaving I will.

My Cool People List or whatever:
The admins
Anyone who talked to me on AIM usually
Um....other people

The End... Good Bye

- Veranor
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

guardians of night

He's been here for 2 months, say, less than me, and his post count is higher!  i believe. lol

O, wait, nevermind. How'd I get 200!?
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

The Beatles

I'm not taking that as an answer.
*nodnod*

Ereptor

Well the good ones keep a leavin.  I will stop by once in a while to check on things.  

Since i left there has been people turned into mods and ad turned into admin.  I can't say i rightly agree with either of these new developments.  but just my humble opinion.  I don't find many topics at all stimulating in one tiny incy wincy bit.  Aside from beatles posting on occassion i don't see much reason to even check this forum.  

Also i do have some good news.  Do you like sword fights? Kinghts in armor?  Dragon slaying?  Rangers?  Wizards?  RPG's?  Online RPG's?  Online 2D RPG's??

Then go to www.Illusorystudios.com and download the game now.  Look me up.  I am Ereptor.  It is a fun game.  very very very fun.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

G'bye Veranor.  I hope I will see you on AIM sometime!

Hey, I get to use my Badrang name!  Waaahhhoooo!  Sorry....

Almkman

Goodbye Veranor.It's been fun knowing you.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

The Lady Shael

*pouts* Vera, you were a great person to talk to on AIM, good luck with SEF, and have fun with your new life. Maybe you'll pop in sometimes and give a wave, eh?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Aww... Vera, you were fun. It's a shame you're leaving... Good luck with life. It's something few of us round here have.

Blackeyes

See ya mate!!!! You will be greatly missed! *cries because he knows he's to late*
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dead Eye

Guys, Tera has left. He only goes on the forums as a guest now. And does that like once a week. He deleted all his ROC buddies from his buddy list, just because. I think he wants to leave the ROC for good, not even talk to you guys!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov