Ok, really this time...I'm going peaceful

Started by ~>John<~, September 26, 2003, 08:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

really really really. Like selling all troops, demolishing all barracks and huts peaceful.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Abby The Rat

Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Riverpaw

Quote from: Ad The RatThat will be pretty hard you know
Good point... Black market sales aren't exactly too profitable... Also, who's gonna listen? If nobody cares, you'll just be yet another land farm...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Beatles

Hey John, don't listen to them. More land to us. XDD

Ashyra Nightwing

It's a lot harder going peaceful on Regular than it is on Turbo.. You need a lot of turns to keep your land up..

Mark

I don't think going peaceful will help ya that there, John, everyone will mush ya down into the dirt...
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

~>John<~

its not to help me......LoL....it's cause I dont have enough time to spend attacking if its not a new expansion....... and who says I dont have a er......blank thousand guards?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome