somebody PLEASE explain this to me!

Started by Peace Alliance, July 14, 2003, 10:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

With my leaders! I wish holby were here :'(

OK! this makes no sense. I had 1 million leaders, on 1000 acres of land. Zedd has about 300 thousand acres of land, and hasn'y been attacked since i did. So i know for a fact, the best possible ratio he could have is 150 leaders pet hut and 100% huts. i have about 1000 leaders per hut. How come i couldn't break him!!! Not even with an espoinage!! It makes no sense! i'm very mad

wolf bite

Because, your attack is bassed on an adverage of your land and his, not just your land. So the adverage is about 150K land and therefore your ratio in an attack is 6.67. So, if he has 2 mil leaders or more, he wins.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

so there could never be any chance of breaking somebody that high with leaders?? thats just stupid, as long as the clans aren't set to war, leaders will be the only way for me to kill him, if i take him with military, i wont have gotten enough land by the time he is maxed to defend against his counterattack and thereforhe will take all the land back and be in an even stronger position as before. GRR

wolf bite

You should have never let him get that much land.  By Ice feeding of the lower fire players and Zedd feeding off fire, Zedd is almost un reachable.  You have eaten all the Fire land, so you have nothing to feed on.  but telling Ice to stop feeding off the lower fire did not stop Ice form doing that.

Anyway, back to math.  Even if I get my leader ratio to 175%, the emperor would have to be at 37% for me to attack him.

(watchs Peace's head hurt)
Wolf bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I hurts from the massive beatings i keep getting from Zedd... This is impossible! I'm getting tired of fighting for nothing. my help isn't even doing anything to help the attack the emporor. its just wasting away out forces.