Round 4

Started by Retto, June 28, 2003, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Boy

Nuh uh, last season at the end I helped him, a multi is when you create two accounts and aid the other with one, i attacked my name with his to get him into top-ten! You call that a multi!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image

Blackeyes

Your still using his name. No matter who you use. Or who you hit. It's still a multi.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

calria

*agrees with Blackeyes*

You can't log into someone else's account to help them in any way... or even just log into it period.

Peace Alliance

A multi is when you use more then one account, doesn't matter if you help one with the other. doesn't matter if one is yours and the other isn't. doesn't matter if your just using someone elses because they're gone and it doesn't matter if you log on to show help them do something. its still a multi.

VinnieOlle

That was my first season i ever played. I was new at the game and ken gave me help. He told me how to play. He didnt use my name as an advantage to him. He did what i said. Thats why he attacked himself, I told him to. You all should be ashamed of yourself for calling ken a cheater. :angry:  

Kenny Boy

What are you guys saying, that I'm a cheater?!
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image

Peace Alliance

doesn't matter if you log on to show help them do something. its still a multi.
don't worry, apparently i was a cheater once too.

Blackeyes

Ken, we are saying that you can't do that. Now maybe you didn't know that yet, but we are telling you it's cheating. Just don't do it again. And please fix your sig. It ruins the pages and makes us have to scrool across.
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Cindarin

I have returned. Now it is time for the evil little German-Irish-Canadian Leprechaun to buRN YOU ALL!~ BURN YOU ALL DOWN~! Hrrmmmm nah... maybe just clan Ice -.-
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Kenny Boy

Is that better? And ok whatever I think I get it, I'm helping him beat everyone but he's not doing anything right?
Turbo

K Money (#25)

user posted image