I can't believe it...

Started by TR Shadow, July 13, 2003, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Its just they're all upset... they just need some time to think is all. everything will be ok, i'm sure

RazorClaw

Do I sense a triangle?

Ad
                                          /           \
                                        /              \
                                       /                 \
                                     Julie------Calria

????? Perhaps? Of course, this has been going on for a while, but now it's real? *shivers*

calria

Sorry for cursing, guys... I kind of slipped into my r/l self there for a minute, and Sarah is definately less wholesome than Cal. *nods* ...and sorry to everyone for getting so upset, too. I'm not leaving. I'm just really, really hurt.

*sigh* *L* You'd think I'd have learned about British guys the first time around. They just never work, no matter how much you love them... but I'm ok now, so we can all go back to bashing Peace Alliance again... :D

RazorClaw

Ah. So, it was over Ad. *bashes Peace*  :D  

Almkman

Razorclaw you really need to get aim.*bashes Peace with a bat over the head*
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Peace Alliance

*rubs his bashed in head*. Good, I'm glad your ok... How about Ad and Julie... You guys ok?? I'm really worried.

calria

Julie's offline, and Ad says he's "torn," if that answers anything...

Peace Alliance

**blinks** it doesn't really. i do understand how he could feel though. it must be hard... so many times have i been caught inbetween 2 beutiful woman.... oh wait.... thats never happened to me... Ad whats your secret?

Deathclaw

Quote from: calriaMy friends are right. Being a lesbian is a whole lot easier.
Second time I quoted this, but that seems to imply experience. I do hope I mis-interpreted this bit of info.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Ruatine

*takes several very deep breaths*

To Deathclaw: Why the heck does it matter? It's really none of your business.

To "The Triangle": Why the heck did this carry over into the forums? It really isn't a part of Redwall: Warlords.

This whole topic is absolutely insane.

Therefore:

1. I will close this topic.
2. There's a new rule: No topics about who's cute, who you love, who is yours, etc. are allowed from this time forth. If any are posted, they will be deleted.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart