RWL vs. VI

Started by The Beatles, July 09, 2003, 05:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Beatles

So, RWL vs. VI.
Which do you like better?
For that matter, which would you FIGHT for?
Go and find out which is the winner!

Peace Alliance

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE DUELS!!!!!!!!

hopefully wolf bite wont have me killed of first this time :'(

Aqualis

I would fight for RWL. VI is nice and all, but I prefer the strategy involved in RWL to the games of VI. I would definately be more interested in VI if they develope some of the ideas mentioned in Terrouge; mainly the knife fighting and theivery. But, for now at least, my loyalty remains tied to RWL.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Pikepaw

RWL forums come first!  Sure VI is a good game and all; but I shall fight with my life to keep these forums alive above VI.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Beatles

[Oh, dear. Um. Is someone advertising? Someone is. Wow, those rules are just so hard to remember]

Pikepaw

I've signed up, but you can't do anything or it just goes back to normal.
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

The Beatles

Certain promisance-like games can lock the game database, so that nobody can play. Usually, they display such information on the main page.
This is customary to make the starting equal regardless of signup time.
Also, most games have their own FORUMS and encourage players to STOP BUMMING on other people's nice forums with stupid questions. Instead, those players should go to THAT GAME'S FORUMS.  

Ashyra Nightwing

Myukykyukyukyuk. RWL all the way, people!
I'm Pentephraxis over there.

Pikepaw

I love RWL and am on their side, but to make it fun we need more VI players.