I think turbo is rocking!

Started by Peace Alliance, July 11, 2003, 12:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Too right... If that comment doesn't make me look crazier than you, that is.
12 hours left! Too little rope! Too many Steve Irwins! Too many bad commercials! Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Hey! Just remember one thing bucky! the bird doesn't fly far from the nest! and when it does, its not for long. onless it is for long. beause thats the way life is. anything is nothing unpredictable. innocence is like a bird in an egg with a nest whole. flame me back now? i dis-anti-believe of dragons in the water... you know what they call that??? HUH???? METAPHORE!!!! whooooooooooooooooooooooooo, figure it out................................

Holby

If I figure it out it will simply be crushed out and rushed inwards like a fly swat!
Without that fly swat we would have no orange speakers wth fluff like a yo-yo on them! And do you know what that leads to? Ancient and Attack coming together to form Alcoholics Anonymous!
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

HEY! err.... i forgot what i was gonna say.... umm

OH yeah! See here, the ancient is a form of elder times. it doesn't quite refer to attacking anchatolics. BUT, if i were anonymous, i would use my ancient elder to attack alcoholics. see, a wise mand once told me (and i quote!) " anything is nothing unpredictable ". and i STICKER334 by it to this minute of glue! and if like flowers pinch my anckles when i fly jocker? then i & me can't be... err... i forget again.... OH YEAH! ...... Dinasour!

Holby

This is what I wanted to say.. I hope. *Checks* Yep, it is.
Ahem.
Attack is a branch of newbie elders who disbelieve the fact that the square window is far superior to the round window. However, it has often been debated that the round window is in fact the circular window and therefore the newbie elders have been divided down the center by a pizza cutter. Unfortunately, the pizza cutter broke during the action, so yet another branch is now living on the cutter. To make matters worse, the cutter's branches now supports fabric lifeform which means cheekbones do not agree to Roman Numerals!
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

I was looking at the turbo forum the other day.... and there was a round window... let me see.....

yeah!! it was the 14th reply in a topic called "I think turbo is rocking"

take a look for yourself!

Holby

I must have missed it. I do believe that it was a circular window, though.
And I do believe that it wasn't a reply, but a response, because that was what Attack told me.
Speaking of which, what shall our name be?
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

The Drunken Spamers!!!!! err... maybe not descriptive enough.

OH!! i've actually always liked the name i used for Duels before. "Fighting in Unity" mostly because the tab can be FU

Holby

As in "Frightening Underwear", right? You know, double meaning?
Maybe not.

I see no problem with Spam Drunkards but Drunken Spammers is a leedle out of place. Like how vegemite and bread go together without butter.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is what we were all waiting to hear!
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

*explodes from trying not to laugh*
Are you two really drunk?

1000th post! Cheeeese!

Kenny Boy

I think so too *drives as their designated driver even tho he 12*

Yay ashyra! 1000th post!!!!!!  I'll be creeping up on 300 soon, YAY!
Hi! I'm Ken and I am cooler than you!
-----------------------------------------------
Turbo

K Money (#25)

highest rank:3
------------------------------

Hello everyone, I have given up on regular and now I only play turbo.
user posted image