TBV declares WAR on Slayer

Started by wolf bite, July 08, 2003, 10:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Well you see.... The question was not really a Question that I thought anyone would accutaly deal with.  I was making a point that it is not wise to declare war on a clan when half of the clan (Slayer) is too strong for them to even attack.

So, this is a statment on the wisdom of the TBV's actions, when the fall out will take the rather peaceful Slayer clan into the offenive.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Aqualis

I  just realized that I am second in command of TBV. I do not know why your clan is set to war, but I, seeing as so, took it upon myself to espionage the top members of the clan with which we were at war, at the time not knowing that I was, in fact, the Warlord's Assistant.

If there is someway we could work this out I would be more than happy to avoid a war at the present time.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ereptor

to late man.  without speaking to tbv.  wolf set you to war and creamed you guys.  i think it was because of me.  so i am sorry.  know this, you had nothing to do with it and neither did any member of tbv.  only me.  wolf imo is taking it out on tbv, or needs land, or is bored, etc.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Deathclaw

I think Slayer wants this war. Not because they have a reason, but because they want land. Thus, they have themselves a good reason to hide behind. TBV can try to negotiate, but I doubt Slayer will relent easily. I have to root for TBV to win, though, since they come in as underdogs, and many other reasons.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

wolf bite

A) This happened 2 days after Erupter left, thus nothing to do with him.

B) If this was for land, then why have I only attacked one member of TBV and had not attacked for weeks before that?

C) Maybe if you don't want this war, a good start would be to remove your declaration of war from your Town Crier, it is still there.

D) I am not even a diplomate at this time, if the TBV wants to talk, send mail to Rahl (17)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles