Penguin

Started by TR Shadow, July 11, 2003, 07:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

When I reach 1000, do you think I'll get another title?  *Looks hopeful*

Oops, I thought I was gone.  *Gone*

Scarwake

Nobody shall ever know what my title shall be when I reach 1000 posts!  *coughtjisthehottestguyinrwlcough*  But I guess you'll have to find out.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

*smirks*

Yeah, TJ... how subtle can you get?
*grin*

Pikepaw

Today at daycamp, I made a peguin out of clay and called him Joe the peguin.  He has a black mohawk, a blue cape, black eyes, green body, two wires that serve as radio collars and black feet.  The radio collars will let me know where Joe is, so we can have chips and Root Beer together.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Firetooth

Quote from: Pikepaw on July 14, 2003, 06:42:06 PM
Today at daycamp, I made a peguin out of clay and called him Joe the peguin.  He has a black mohawk, a blue cape, black eyes, green body, two wires that serve as radio collars and black feet.  The radio collars will let me know where Joe is, so we can have chips and Root Beer together.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

rizzan

dose that really bring you that much enjoyment you simpletin??
"We are gumpy old bearded men sinning about bunnies!"-Fall of Efrafa

Night Wolf

Firegoose is no simpleton!

Firetooth

Quote from: rizzan on August 02, 2009, 11:45:38 PM
dose that really bring you that much enjoyment you simpletin??
It's simpleton
:D
Sorry, checkerpaw moment
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.