Started by CoolClaw, June 21, 2003, 04:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TS/RULES!

Sorceror's Stone-1998
Chamber Of Secrets-1999
Prisoner of Azkaban-1999
Goblet of Fire-2000
Order of the Phoneix-2003

Thats a pretty big gap compared to al the others.
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Bloodrath

Well, lets see here. Great series so far. I loved all the books, but the movies are nothing special. Kind of get a bad taste in my mouth when I watch them, but hopefully with this new director, the following movies will turn out better.

Well here are the order in which I like the books. Of course this was a hard choice for me, but the following is my listing on it.

1. Goblet of Fire
2. Prisoner of Azkaban
3. Order of the Phoenix
4. Philosopher's Stone
5. Chamber of Secrets

TS/RULES!

Hmm... You must Like Prisoner of Azkaban to post it twice...
If only I was a Mario... I could Jump on bullies, Use Yoshi to spit random fruit juices at them, and basically beat the crap out of them...

Bloodrath

Er, that was just an error on my part. Wasn't thinking too hard. Oh well, thanks for the heads up.

Narfel

Yeah, I read Harry Potter a lot... Does anybody else got to the Harry Potter Web site, you know where you can become a Hogwarts student?
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

The Lady Shael

Yep. I was there when it first went up, and they've added A LOT since then. The Harry Potter discussion boards there were the first message boards I ever experienced, hanging around there for a good 4 months or so definitely helped prepare me for the ROC.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Bran Stoneshield

(btw I'm back)

My order:

1) Goblet of Fire
2) Prisioner of Azkaban
3) Order of the Phoeniex
4) Sorcerer's Stone
5) Chamber of Secrets

:snicker:  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

TS/RULES!

Welcome back Bran.  That is a very cool site.  I Learned who died in the fifth book from one those idiots who didn't put spoiler or any warning.  It made me real angry, Angry enough to notplay the sims for a day...

Brock

I heard the New York Times published who died before the 5th book came out and now JK Rowling is suing them.  I think Razorclaw posted who died in this topic too, or maybe it was on one of the other HP topics.  I've been to the Harry Potter site a few times too.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

The Lady Shael

Oh, that was on this topic all right. *grim look* I think that'll be my first mod action, editting the spoilers in this topic.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Deathclaw

I got mine when it came out, haven't started, need to finish another book.
Glory, Glory, Man United!